Arc 4 Chapter 20: Undying Love

On the seventh night with a heart full of growing pain, Jun fell asleep.

In the moonlight of the night it was then that a figure clothed in dark silky robes appeared.

A sole figure swayed in the wind as they hesitantly waited outside of the little wooden structure.

For a moment they waited and concentrated before proceeding with caution, the figure finally entered as they crept quietly on the dirt floor.

The figure was of course the Villain.

"It's been awhile my little disciple." She silently thought, now she was not at all worried as she stepped closer.

Looking at the younger man's soft sleeping face in the moonlight she softly walked to his side, as usual she pulled apart his robe just far enough to expose his mid abdomen region. 

With the gentlest of movements she placed her cool fingertips across his smooth warm skin.

S was not at all worried that her disciple would wake, after all she had already made sure to confirm with her Qi that he was indeed asleep this time.

The moment she was outside of the small hut she concentrated on the surrounding Qi in order to monitor weather the young man was asleep or not, only after she verified that he was asleep did she step in.

Considering he drank the sleeping tea he would now be in a deep sleep, unable to wake up from simple touches so she wasn't worried in the least.

It was right at this moment, when she touched the skin of  the other person in the room that he woke up...

All this time Jun had been drinking the tea while S watched, however every night he also secretly took the rejuvenation herbs.

He had not yet given up on wanting to learn the truth, so he had thought of an alternative plan.

By taking the tea and rejuvenation herbs it cancelled out the two and allowed him to have a light sleep. If Jun wanted to he could have continued to stay awake and wait for his Sensei, however knowing that his Qi was developing progressing slower he decided to rest and see if it slightly helped. 

By choosing this method he felt that if his Sensei came back he would be able to wake up.

Yes, he had not yet given up on wanting to learn the truth, so he had thought of this alternative plan.

Instantly Jun wanted to grab his Sensei's arm and again ask what the hell she was doing but he knew he had to hold back, after all he was also quite curious, he knew if he confronted his teacher now then all his hard work would be for nothing.

Like this Jun stayed silent and still as S believed him to be asleep. (AN: The Villain only tested his Qi once to see if he was asleep, she didn't guess he was taking rejuvenation herbs so knowing that he is asleep she has no need to check him again)

'Hmmm it's been a few days, I suppose I should check over his meridians.' The Villain took extra care to trace over the young man's skin and ensure that his meridians were all still strong and healthy.

It was at this moment when S's fingertips lightly traced across Jun's skin that he began to have strange thoughts from the soft sensation. 

He had never been so gently touched by his cruel Sensei before, so each subtle touch sent chills all over his body. 

It took all his willpower to maintain his mind and calm down his body.

It was truly illogical to be so deeply affected by a simply brush of the skin, however Jun couldn't help his emotions stir when the one doing it was his Sensei... especially when he already believed she hated his very being.