Arc 4 Chapter 15: Undying Love

Before long the Villain spotted her destination, it was a more secluded street with fewer shops. This is where they would eventually come. They would go into an old store filled with cultivation books in order to research ways to kill her.

Knowing this the Villain decided to catch them on the streets. However if she was going to do this she decided it would be wise to first wait in one of the shops, this way she could have a better vantage point since she was unsure which direction they would be coming from.

Looking to the side she chose the old book cultivation shop they intended to go in.

Quickly she walked in.

The Villain didn't really have an interest in such things but it posed the best vantage point.

Unlike the robe shop, the old book shop was spacious and not really watched, someone could come in and browse without the hint of an attendee interrupting them.

Jun didn't ask why they were in such a shop, instead he looked around for a bit at the many books.

As he looked around a certain book caught his eye, it read. "Dual Cultivation."

Although Jun was a young man, having never been properly taught by a teacher he was still quite innocent when it came to certain cultivation techniques. Not knowing what such a thing was he curiously picked it up. "What is Dual Cultivation Sensei?"

As soon as the Villain heard Jun's words she lightly coughed and turned away.

Even though knew what such things were she was not used to explaining them, especially to a grown man...

"Haha mutt, you'll never live long enough to have a need for such a thing, so there's no use learning." The Villain put on her cruel facade before seriously teaching on such a matter, if Jun was going to have a "secure" future, she knew he needed to know such things.

"If you really must know, it is something you shouldn't do with just anyone. It is a somewhat "sacred" cultivation technique that should only be used with someone you are extremely familiar with. Yes, I would say before "Dual Cultivating" you should first ask yourself if you are willing to go through with soul binding." 

"Oh..." Jun was familiar with the technique soul binding, it was a process of intertwining two souls, it was a vow to always stay together. 

Although he had only read about it in a few ancient books at the Qiangda sect, he was well aware of how the technique was performed.

Once two souls were bound together they would remain connected forever, The technique was unbreakable. One would always know where the other was, and if one were to ever die, they would die together. 

It was a technique thought to even transcend death, the two souls are said to be bound together even in the next life.

Truthfully Jun had never felt like he could do such a thing with anyone. When he had read about the technique years ago he had vaguely skimmed over it, he was never interested in preforming such a thing.

Yes, the very idea of doing it with another person had nauseated him to the very core, now there was one exception to this...

However as he thought about such things his face quickly grew dark as he no longer wanted to think about such idiotic thoughts.

Luckily he no longer had to think as S's attention was suddenly caught by a pair walking by.

Instantly she pulled Jun to leave the shop as they walked out the door.