Chapter 13

"See Prince Zuko? A moment of quiet is good for your mental wellbeing..."

Zuko tried to sip his teaglass but a heavy thud caused it to splash all over his face. Zuko got up grunting and stormed out of the room leaving Iroh and me alone to clean up the mess.
"What do you think it'll be this time..?" I asked crossing my arms and picking up the spilled drink

"I don't know but let's just hope it's something relaxing...Prince Zuko needs a day off. " Iroh replied before finishing his tea. Then we both went to the deck to see what the heck caused that noise.

I stared up blankly to the sky to see a black-haired girl on a giant shirshu terrorizing the decl of the ship.
"Get back! We're after a stowaway" she hissed

"They're no stowaways on my ship..." Zuko replied harshly.

I panicked....
"They couldn't be looking for me could they?"

Suddenly, the shirshu tour up a huge piece of metal from the floor and throw it across the deck. The now uncovered hole revealved a terrified Earth Kingdom man which the shirshu hit in the back of the neck. I sighed in relief that it wasn't me they were looking for.

"He's paralyzed.." Zuko muttered

"Only temporary" the girl replied picking up the man's body"the toxins will where off in about an hour... but by then he'll be in jail and I'll have my money"

"But how did you find him on my ship...?"

"My shirshu can smell a rat a continent away..." she said mounting the creature

"Wow I'm impressed..." Iroh uttered quietly

The girl ran off on her creature as we watched them go into the distance Iroh added,
"Very impressed..."

The blares of loud cheers burst through my ears. We had set off to a local pub to find the girl with the shirshu... Zuko didn't want me coming along but he didn't want to leave me alone either. So there we were... the exiled prince of the Fire Nation, the Dragon of the West, and a escaped prisoner looking for the girl. It wasn't difficult... she was arm-wrestling in the middle of the pub. Zuko grabbed my hand tight and dragged me along.

"Out of the way! Step aside filth...hey  don't you dare get near her!"

"He means no affence! I'm certain you bath regularly..." Iroh said peacefully

"I need to talk to you..." Zuko comanded

"Well if it isn't my new friends... angry boy and Uncle Lazy..." she eyed me "and look you brought your girlfriend how sweet..."

Iroh erupted with laughter as Zuko grew even angrier.

" your beast trashed my ship, you have to pay me back"

"Awww I would love to help you out but I'm a little short of money..." she said collecting a huge pile of money from her arm-wrestling victory "drinks on me!"

Zuko grabbed her hand
"Money isn't what I had in mind"

"I need you to find someone" Zuko said holding up the waterbender's necklace

"What happened? Your girlfriend and this girl got into a fight..."

"It's not the girl I'm after it's the bald monk she's traveling with"

"Whatever you say..."

"If you find them I'll consider the damage to my ship paid for"

"Teh... forget it" the girl said turning away

"Plus we'll pay your weight in gold!" Iroh added

"Make it your weight and we got a deal" she smiled

"Hahaha you got it!"
"Get on..."

To be continued

Authors note- sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get a new one out! And I didn't have a lot of time so I hope this is okay! ^^