Chapter 32 (End of season 2)

I yawned walking towards the kitchen. We had just moved into the new apartment and man it was nice! The walls were covered in small detailings and trimmings, with plenty of space for the 3 of us.

It almost made me miss the luxury of the Fire nation palace. But of course, that was far far away.

"Good morning Iroh!" I exclaimed while Iroh stirred a pot over the heat of spark rocks. Small embers from the rocks blazed up into the air surrounding the air with with a lovely toasty scent.

"Good morning (Y/N), may I you look very lovely today." He said dawning a little smile.

"Well it is the opening of your new tea shop today so I might as well look decent." I retorted.

Zuko stumbled into the room with a yawn,
"What's that smell?"

"It's jook, I'm sure you wouldn't like it." Iroh explained stirring the cauldron of white soup.

Zuko stepped over to the cauldron and took in it's scent with a pleasant grin,
"Actually it smells delicious! I'd love a bowl Uncle."

"Now that your fever is gone, you seem different somehow." Iroh stated ladling Zuko a bowl of Jook.

"It's a new day! We've got a new apartment, new furniture, and today's the grand opening of your new tea shop. Things are looking up Uncle." Zuko gushed sitting down by the window with his bowl.

I stood back slightly shocked as Iroh poured my bowl,
"Okay who is this positive person and where did they put my Zuko? Should I be worried?"

"I'm fine (Y/N). The world is finally starting to go our way. I don't have time to worry about stupid things... oh and by the way" a blush grew on his pale face, "You look beautiful. I really like what you did with your hair."

"Th-Thank you." I stammered looking into his golden eyes, "I think you look very handsome as always."

~

I stood next to Iroh and Zuko admiring the tea shop. Everything was lavished with decorations and accents of green and gold. For once, everything seemed to be going right for us.

"Who thought when we came to this city as refugees, that I'd end up owning my own tea shop? Follow your passion, Zuko and life will reward you." Iroh stated.

"Congratulations Uncle."

"I am very thankful." Iroh grinned.

"You deserve it. The Jasmine Dragon will be the best tea shop in the city."

"No one else can make tea like you." I added quietly snatching onto Zuko's hand.

"No, I'm thankful because you decided to share this special day with me. It means more then you know." Iroh grinned gazing with pride upon his nephew, I nearly felt like tearing up. Zuko reached over to hug Iroh and I stepped back for a second to give them some space.

"(Y/N) you're part of the family too." Zuko muttered with a faint smile adding me into the hug, "Now let's make these people some tea!"

"Yes! Let's make some tea!" Iroh beamed rushing behind the counter to begin.

~

Steam poured through the air as the floral scent of tea waft past the doorway.

"Uncle I need two jasmine, one green, and one lychee!" Zuko shouted.

All day long had been hectic and busy. The shop was flooded with customers wanting to taste Iroh's tea.

"Add three more greens and another jasmine to the list!" Yelled after taking another table's order.