Bonus chapter + 100K celebration!

Guys.... WE DID IT!!!!

100,000 READS!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Enjoy this little present chapter/oneshot thing from me to you AMAZING PEOPLE

Edit by the AMAZING serena_s_snape
Seriously check her out she's FABULOUS

Warning- oneshot ahead is steamy, and a little spicy. Some may want to skip it. Takes place in a Second Flame timeline but before season 1

A cold rainy night, somewhere in Watertribe waters.

"Zuko? Zuko? Are you seriously still up this late?" I questioned gazing around the deck of the ship.

Midnight's cool winds haunted the air. The ship's metal exterior was dull under the starlight. My steps grew faint as a light rain blew down.

"(Y/N)? I'm over here." Zuko stated plainly, a faint gold glare in his gaze.

I picked up my feet and followed his voice. The vast darkness of the night covered my vision.

Suddenly I bumped into something or rather someone,
"Oh! Umm Zuko... there you are."

A blush grew heavy on my skin. My eyes slowly moved up from the ground to Zuko,
"So... you gonna tell me why you're still up this late? Or do you want me to start guessing?"

"I'm training, when I find the Avatar I must be ready. My bending isn't strong enough yet." He scoffed looking down in disappointment.

"But aren't you training with Iroh?"

"He won't teach me what I need to know. I could find the Avatar any day now and I need to be stronger. You know this is my only way to get my honor back (Y/N)."

"Trust me... I know. You tell me every single day." I smirked, "why don't we do something else? You want some tea?"

"Isn't it a bit late for tea (Y/N)?" He questioned turning his head.

"Some days I literally forget you're related to Iroh."

"The sky..." Zuko muttered, his dark hair flowing ever so slightly in the breeze.

"The sky? What about the sky?"

"I meant that umm... we could look at the sky because it's pretty... I don't know." He snapped laying my hand against his, "if you would be interested in that sort of thing..."

"That-that sounds really nice actually." I stammered. A soft smile formed on my face.

"Wait really?" His eyebrows rose almost in disbelief.

"Yeah silly! Why wouldn't I want to get a chance to look at the stars with you?" I chuckled leaning in closer, "oh look at that one near the moon!"