Chapter 46

(Y'ALL quick authors note before we start, this chapter is based off of Ember Island players and ya girl didn't want to write all of the dialouge and describe the entire play because it would take forever. So I'll just be physically writing out scenes where (Y/N) is envolved or something changes from the Og episode because (Y/N) is there cool? Cool.)

"Ugh"

I grunted throwing a fire lash at Aang.
Sweat dripped down my back as he barely dodged my attack. We had been training all day so I was exhausted but there was no way I'm giving up now.

Before he could make another move, I lowered my position and swept the floor with my flame causing Aang to trip and fall down.
"(Y/N) how many times I gotta tell you bring it down a little!" Zuko complained helping Aang up.

"Sorry you know how competitive I get!"
I said staring for a little to long at Zuko's shirtless chest. Damn.

"It's okay Zuko I need the pratice anyway." Aang smiled.

Zuko put his arm around me,
"Aang you can rest for a bit."

"Flameo hotmen!" Aang said speeding towards Katara and Toph who were sitting on the steps of the house. We were actually staying at the Fire lord's vacation home on ember Island. It wasn't my first choice but.. here we are.

"Don't you think it's weird that we're hiding from the Firelord at his own house?" I smirked pushing some hair out of Zuko's face.

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us."

"You guys are not gonna believe this. There's a play about us!"  Sokka said strolling in with Suki.

"We were just in town and we found this poster." Suki said as Sokka held up the poster. I turned my head to get a better look,
"What? How is that possible?"

"Listen to this ... "The Boy in the Iceberg" is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu-on Tim, who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."

"Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players!" Suki finished.

"Ugh! My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year!" Zuko reminisced.

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara sassed.

"Come on, a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time-wasting nonsense I've been missing!"

~

Night struck and we arrived at the theater, dressed in disguises, taking our seats on the balcony. I stared off onto the stage as Aang tried to casually switch seats with Zuko so he could be next to Katara. Zuko, being completely oblivious, didn't see what the big deal was. The theater was ornamently decorated in red and gold. I shuttered, it reminded way to much of the palace. Zuko casually put his hand on mine,
"You okay?"

"I'm fine.. just a little..  overwhelmed."

"Why are we sitting in the nose bleed section? My feet can't see a thing from up here!" Toph complained.

"Don't worry, I'll tell your feet what's happening."

~

After Katara, Aang, and Sokka unhappily watched the start of the play complaining that their actors were nothing like them it was finally Zuko and I's turn. I watched as the stage set turned to the South Pole seas with our old Firenation boat floating across the water.