Chapter 12

"Miss Kim?" Somin said, peeking her head into Jennie's office. Looking up from her computer screen, Jennie raised an eyebrow in question. "Miss Manoban is here to see you."

"Let her in," Jennie told Somin as she pushed her chair back and stood up.

A few moments later, Lisa walked into the office wearing her uniform. Smiling widely, she presented Jennie with a bouquet of flowers and a kiss.

"They're beautiful, thank you," Jennie smiled, placing a quick kiss to the back of Lisa's hand. She got the nearby jug of water and popped the bouquet in it, before taking Lisa's hand and leading her over to the sofa.

"I wasn't expecting you this early, I thought you'd go home first," Jennie said, tucking a loose strand of Lisa's hair back behind her ear.

"I-I missed you," Lisa shyly replied, ducking her head as she blushed slightly. Jennie let out a quiet laugh, gently lifting Lisa's chin until she was looking into her eyes. Leaning in, Jennie captured Lisa's lips in a kiss.

"Well I, for one, am glad," Jennie murmured as she trailed kiss along Lisa's jaw and down her neck, smiling as she felt Lisa's breathing hitch. Making her way back up, Jennie let her teeth graze Lisa's earlobe, pulling back and laughing when Lisa's stomach growled loudly. Lisa gave her an embarrassed smile.

"Hungry?" Jennie asked, smiling back at Lisa. "What do you want for dinner? We can eat out, or go back to my place."

"Hmmm, how about both. We can pick up something on the way back to yours," Lisa suggested.

"Sounds great, let me just pack up," Jennie told her, giving her a quick kiss before standing up.

-----

Back at Jennie's place, they were eating pizza in front of the TV, talking and half paying attention to the film Lisa had switched over to as they ate. Jennie felt Lisa's gaze at her and turned to face her, raising her eyebrows in question as she bit into her slice of pizza.

"Um, I was... never mind," Lisa shrugged, turning her attention back to the pizza and the film. Jennie gave Lisa a bemused look but didn't press the matter, knowing that Lisa would tell her when she was ready.

A few minutes later, at the sound of Lisa clearing her throat, Jennie turned to face her again.

"So, um, about the other day at Rosé's," Lisa started, shifting so that she was facing Jennie head-on.

"Mhm," Jennie mumbled, signally for Lisa to continue.

"Well... it's just, um, something Jisoo said... about you being, well, my girlfriend," Lisa pressed on, her head tilted to the side as she looked at Jennie. "We, ugh, we haven't talked about that before and I, um, was just wondering..."

She trailed off and Jennie frowned at her in confusion. "Oh, well, are we not dating?" she asked Lisa, wondering if she'd been wrong to say yes when Jisoo had asked. A feeling of dread filled Jennie, wondering if maybe she had been getting ahead of herself. She wasn't sure how things were supposed to go in a relationship, but knew that she was already in too deep with Lisa. Perhaps they weren't on the same page with this. Jennie tensed up, reading to build her walls back up at Lisa's next words.

"Oh!" Lisa softly exclaimed in surprise. "Well I mean, yeah, we are. I just didn't want to... push you... to, you know, put a, uh, label on it." Lisa looked down at her lap and rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she spoke.