Chapter 1

Mature Content

Jade was sure she was having another one of those dreams, where she fantasized that her boss was ravishing her...

For two years, she had worked as his PA and had always tried to maintain a level of cool around him, but it was the nights when she was in her bed and sleeping, that she would dream of him.

Like every other night, tonight was no different and instead of fighting it, she let it play out, savoring these sinful secret moments in her mind.

His mouth brushing against her lips, his tongue spearing between and tangling with her own, while his hands moved softly against her leg, moving towards her heat, anticipation rising in her chest, as she knew what was coming next.

She shivered helplessly against him, her fingers curved to his broad shoulders, while damp heat surged between her thighs, her breasts swelling, the nipples tingling as she pushed the sensitive mounds into his hard muscular chest.

She could feel his erection brushing against her leg, she trembled at the thought of him pushing inside her to sate the tormenting ache stirring in her pelvis.

He pulled back and slid down the straps of her nightgown down, cupping her breasts before he captured her distended nipples between his finger and thumb, sending arrows of longing down into her groin.

"Luca..." She moaned, her voice breathless.

Luca growled, his mouth captured a rosy beaded tip and she gasped, as he played with the engorged buds while easing her nightgown down, casting it aside, his large hands cupped her hips, parted her thighs and traced a line to the heart of where she was so desperately wet and swollen.

He teased her tender flesh, she tried hard not to make a noise, but his skill at heightening her responses made it an impossible challenge, her back arching and she cried out as his fingers penetrated her in the way she most needed to be touched.

She was crying out and splintering with the intensity of her climax.

Blinded by pleasure, she watched through hooded eyes as he rose above her, feeling his bold shaft ease into her, he was thick and amazingly hard.

Her muscles slowly stretched to accommodate his size, his groan of pleasure sent a jolt of delight through her, a brief sting of pain assailed her when he sank deeper and broke through her innocence.

Lifting her hips up to him in an instinctive movement, she moaned as he drove deep into her and then pulling out of her receptive body, then plunging back into her hot slick depths again.

A growl of satisfaction escaped his lips, as he set a rhythm, the constant physical stimulation, made her clench tight around his hard shaft, as he rocked against her.

The ball of his thumb circled her clit and she moaned wildly under his mouth, her arms tightening around him, her nails digging into his shoulders as he quickened the pace of his possession.

Her body rose below his again, her second orgasm pulsed through them both, so that he drove even harder into her and with a shout of satisfaction he could not restrain, he spilled his seed into her, his body shuddering with each thrust.

Her arms closed around him, as he pinned her down with his hot damp body, "This is the best sex I've ever had." He groaned out with satisfaction, placing a kiss on her mouth, moving his now flaccid shaft out of her and lying down beside her.

For a moment, she was pleased, but the feeling of peace and relaxation did not last long, once she thought about her too realistic dream...