Chapter 20

Jade's small hands stroked his body, moving slowly down, until she found his thick, hard erection, stroking his length, loving the feel of his shaft, her thumb flicking the head, earning a guttural growl from him.

Luca moved back to her mouth, devouring her as her hand continued to stroke his engorged length, moving her hand away from his length, he lifted her hips and began to probe her entrance. Jade's legs locked high around his back, her body arching, as he moved in a little deeper, stretching her...

Then withdrawing.

"Luca!' She cried, desperate for all of him.

Thrusting his hips and filling her with his length, pausing for a moment, then raising his hips and thrusting back in again. Moving in a fluid ever increasing rhythm, harder and faster, pulsing inside her and when he knew that she was close, he mouth trailed down her neck, suckling and teasing the place he would mark her.

And when he felt the beginnings of her walls tightening around his shaft, he increased his pace, his teeth elongating, biting down, marking her, as she convulsed around him in a blaze of heat.

Her cry of passion, triggered his own climax as he followed her, spilling his seed into her, his mouth still latched to her mark, as he continued to pump his shaft into her, prolonging the sensations of their joined orgasm.

Their bond snapping into place, he could feel and sense every emotion, their heartbeats beating as one, their souls binding together for eternity.

And as their passion finally abated and they were temporarily sated, Luca removed his mouth, lapping at her mark, sealing it shut. Moving his hips, his semi-hard shaft slipping out of her, their combined juices flowing freely out of her core.

Placing tender kisses up her neck, kissing her on her lips, his body covering hers, keeping her firmly in place.

His hands moving, gripping both of her wrists, placing her arms above her head, pinning her easily, her body stretched out below him.

Gazing down at her with love and tenderness, "I'm sorry..." He murmured guiltily out, his eyes filled with pain as he gazed into her eyes, bringing one of her wrists to his mouth and without warning bit down.

Intense burning pain coursed through her body, trying unsuccessfully to move away, Luca held her down as he continued to bite down on her wrist, tears streamed down her face, as she begged him to let her go.

It hurt Luca to see the tears and hear her cries, wishing that there was another way, he would never intentionally want to hurt her, he knew this was only the first step. Though the changes in her body now will be mild, it will be after the birth of the pups, when she changed into a wolf for the first time, is when she is going to feel even more pain.

As Jade stopped thrashing below him and quieted down, Luca flicked a worried gaze on her face, she was staring at him with sadness, tears still streaming down her face.

And as soon as he instinctually knew the deed was done, he unlatched his mouth from her wrist, sealing the wound shut, placing a tender kiss on the bite mark.

Letting go of her wrists, brushing her tears with his fingers, placing kisses all over her face, "I am so sorry..." He murmured against her skin, over and over again he apologized, as he gently rolled them over, placing her on top, his hands stroking her body in soothing patterns.

Jade would have assured Luca, but she was completely drained, her body lax, barely able to lift her head, she placed a kiss on his chest, closing her eyes and letting darkness consume her...

End of Mature Content