Epilogue

Mature Content

Simone was dead and a warning went out to everyone in the country, that if you were ever caught dealing with potions in a evil way, your punishment would be death.

A year had passed since he first realized that Jade was his mate, at the time he thought she was his second chance, only to find out later on, that in actual fact, she was his first and true mate.

The triplets were growing up healthily and happily, Blake, their eldest was showing traits of being an Alpha. Cole was the peacemaker and observant one, whereas Daniela was the princess of the pack, not only was she a Daddy's girl, but she had everyone wrapped around her tiny little finger, including her brothers, who always protected their little sister.

Though Luca and Jade, made sure that their kids were not overly spoiled, wanting them to value and respect everything life had to offer.

And as their one-year anniversary approached, Luca made sure to acquire the services of his parents to babysit the kids, while he took his lovely and beautiful mate away for a special weekend.

And as the day arrived, they bade their farewells, driving to their destination, Jade excited for what her mate had in store for their special date.

And as they stopped at a secluded log cabin, Jade could only marvel at the beauty surrounding them.

More than ready to have his mate all to himself, Luca quickly climbed out of the car, rushing around to open her door, unbuckling her seatbelt and scooping her into his arms, carrying her over to the cabin, kicking the door open and crossing over the threshold, making sure to kick the door shut behind them.

"Finally...you are all mine." He murmured huskily against her ear.

"I have always been yours..." She teased lightly, gasping as he nipped her ear in retribution.

Capturing her mouth and kissing her with a fiery passion, he continued to move towards the room, easily dropping her onto the bed, a startled laugh escaping her lips.

Kneeling over her, his steel eyes raging with a primitive hunger to posses his woman.

With swift movements, he removed all of her clothing, gazing into her bright blue eyes, the overwhelming feeling of love he felt for his beautiful mate, coursed through his body and soul.

His gaze dropping to her lush breasts, her nipples beckoning him to sample a taste, leaning his head down, his mouth first covering one beaded nipple, sucking and tugging relentlessly, a moan escaping her lips, as he did the same to her other breast, the feel and taste of her driving him insane.

Jade unfastened his shirt buttons, pushing the material aside to expose his tanned muscular body. Moving lower, she stroked a path over his abdomen, reaching his trousers, undoing his zip, her hand sliding beneath his boxers and closing around his throbbing shaft., earning a low growl from Luca.

The flick of her thumb over the sensitive tip of his manhood, made him clench his muscles to stop himself from coming, his body shaking as he fought the waves of pleasure as she took his swollen shaft and moved her hand up and down in a slow torturous rhythm.

Unable to hold it anymore, he rose above her, claiming her mouth with passion, taking his rigid length and guiding it inside her, inch by inch, he moved his hardened length into her tight core, until he was buried deep inside her, pausing for a moment, while her inner muscles stretched to accommodate him.

Desire finally took over, wildly and wantonly, as they both began to move in-sync, her luscious body moving with instinctive grace against his.

Luca's pace increased, his lips capturing every moan that spilled from his mate's lips, as he pounded his engorged length in her hot core.

And as they began to reach the peak of their climax, both bit down on each other's shoulders, remarking each other, climaxing simultaneously, their breaths hard and fast in that moment of sheer physical ecstasy, their hearts thundering in unison, their souls connecting as one.

His body pressed close to hers, his swollen shaft embedded deep within her core, her inner walls contracting around his length, milking him for every last drop of his release.

"I will never tire of being with you...!" He groaned in pleasure against her lips, "You will always be my one true mate, my heart, my soul..." He spoke huskily out, giving her a passionate kiss.

"As you will always be mine..." She was finally able to reply.

Replete and sated, they fell into silence, their limbs entangled, Luca holding Jade in his protective embrace.

A smile on their lips, knowing that their future was secure, that the love they had for each other would last forever and that now, nothing could keep them apart from each other, their future was safe and secure.

The End