Chapter One

"Okay I have done millions of sketches for Janes wedding dress, tell me which one do you like." Evie said, showing Audrey some of her sketches.
Audrey studied the sketches with great intent. They all looked exquisite but there was one that Audrey was frowning at in particular. She shook her head smiled and sat up in her chair.
"Well first things first Jane is known for wearing baby blue hues rather than a . . . navy hue."
Saying that made Audrey almost puke. Navy is not a good color for anyone unless they are a royal guard. Evie took away the sketch of the navy blue dress and crumbled it up. She threw it to the side.
"Noted." Evie said.
Audrey continued to look at the dresses.
"Ugh, these are all boring, let me see some more." Audrey said.
Evie quickly got out of her seat and ran to her desk that was full of beautiful sketches. Some of them were fit for a princess while others were fit for a VK (the Isle is still apart of her). Evie grabbed a few other sketches of light blue dresses and ran back to her seat.
"Okay, what about theses?"
Evie has a huge smile on her face. Audrey looked at the dresses. She gasped.
"That's the one!" She said pointing at one of the sketches.
Evie looked at the drawing Audrey was pointing at and smiled. She sat the other drawings on the floor, beside her. The dress Audrey picked was a light blue dress with ruffles in various places and a big reddish pink bow on the sleeves.
"That's perfect for Jane."
Evie looks at the sketch and try's to picture Jane in it.
"Yeah you're right, it screams Jane." Evie said.
Audrey smiles as she flipped her light pink hair.

Meanwhile Jay and Lonnie were coming from tourney practice. Just a few weeks ago they had both signed up to teach little boys and girls how to play tourney at Auradon Elementary. Lonnie smiles as the little kids ran up to their parents. She waved at a little girl who was pointing at her with a big smile on her face.
"Someone's in a good mood." Jay said.
"Well yeah, we get to teach little kids how to play the most iconic game in Auradon." Lonnie said.
Jay shrugged with agreement. He has to admit when he played tourney for the first time it was fun and it wasn't just because he got to hurt people for fun . . . although he did enjoy that as well. Lonnie and Jay were walking up a hill when Lonnie had got a text. She pulled her phone out of her blue and yellow gym and read the text. It was from Mulan.
"Uh, Jay I gotta go." Lonnie said. "Apparently I'm late for family dinner."
Jay gave her a questioning look.
"My grandparents arrived un-announced and now we're having this unplanned dinner so . . . see you tomorrow?" Lonnie said.
"See you tomorrow." Jay said, holding his fist up with a weird face.
Lonnie laughed and walked the opposite way.
"So you're gonna leave me hanging?" Jay asked.
Lonnie smiles as she shakes her head. She turns around and walks back to Jay. She got on her tippy toes and kissed Jay on the cheek. Jay blushed a little.
"Bye." Lonnie said softly before disappearing behind the forest of singing trees.

Uma has had a long day today. She had been swimming through the ocean looking for the perfect seaweed leaf for a spell that she had been trying to perfect but she couldn't find one. So as night fell Uma swam up to the surface and changed back into her human form. She was now on the Isle. Uma started to walk to the Slop Shop that now served hot and fresh food like burgers and French fries (Gil's favorite).
When Uma opened the door to the Slop Shop everyone in the shop started to bow.
"The Queen is here!" A goblin said.
"Which one?" Another asked.
"The Queen of the Isle!"
A female goblin came from behind the counter. She bowed to Uma. Uma smiles.
"How can I assist you, my queen?" The goblin asked. 
Uma glances up at the menu.
"Hmm." She said. "Can I have a tuna fish sandwich with fish fries."
"Oka-" the goblin started. "Wait . . . fish fries?"
"Fish cut up like French Fries and fried like French fries, we used to sell them at Ursulas Fish and Chips." Uma explained.
"Right . . ." The goblin said confused. "Coming right up."
Uma smiles and walks to the nearest booth. She waited for half an hour for her food to get ready and once it was ready the goblins had packaged it beautifully.
"My lady." The goblin said handing Uma her food.
"Why thank you." Uma said taking her food.
Ever since the barrier had came down everyone on the Isle had grown manners and the villains were surprisingly okay with it (although sometimes they would still have their outrages). Uma then walked out of the Slop Shop. She was walking to Gils place so she could have a place to eat since Ursula's Fish & Chip Shop had been closed down and no one on the Isle has kept it up it had became unsafe to even go in there now. When she got to Gils house she knocked on the door. Gaston Junior opened the door.
"Hey Uma!" Gaston Junior said.
"Hi, is Gil here?" Uma asked.
"Yeah he's upstairs." Gaston Junior replies.
He poked his head up the staircase.
"Gil!" He yelled. "You have company at the door!"
Gaston Junior turned to Uma.
"He should be down in a second."
With that said Gaston Junior slammed the door in Uma's face and went on with his business. Then the door opened again. This time standing in the door way was Gil, he had his long hair braided and he was wearing a pair of wickedly awesome of ripped jeans and his shirt was red with a yellow collar, similar to his fathers shirt.
"Oh hey Uma!" Gil said. "What's up?"
"Hey can I use your dinner table to eat and I'll be out your hair?" Uma asked.
"Sure." Gil said, letting Uma into his home.
Uma sighed a sigh of relief as she walked to the dinner table.
"Thank you." Uma said, sitting down.
She began to open her food.
"You sound tired, Captain." Gil said.
"I am." Uma said. "I've been searching the sea for the perfect seaweed leaf for a spell all day."
"A spell? What kind of spell? . . . And why?" Gil asked, sitting across from Uma. "Wait . . . you're not planning on being evil again, are you?"
Uma looked at Gil.
"No, I don't want to get everyone in trouble and have the barrier put back up!" Uma said. "I'm just trying to practice my sea magic."
"Oh."
"And it's a transformation spell, used to turn anything into whatever I want."
"That sounds cool!" Gil said, a big smile plastered on his face.
Uma chuckled a little as she began to eat her food. Once she was done eating she went back to the sea and went to bed, today had been a long day and she was happy she could finally rest.