Chapter Eight

Laveena was walking through the Isle as if she ran the place. She bumped into Pricilla.
"Get out of my way you rat!" Laveena yelled.
Carlos who was making his way back to Auradon heard the ruckus. He hid behind a big brick building and watched the scene like it was a movie. If only he had popcorn.
"Excuse me!" Pricilla responds.
"Villain you heard me, get out my way!"
Carlos chuckled a little. 'Does Laveena know how she's talking to?' Carlos thought. He watched the scene more intently. Wait! Is that . . ? Is that Jafars staff?! Laveena groaned with anger. Her fingers on the staff wrapped themselves back around the staff but this time their grip on them were tight . . . really tight. Laveena rolled her neck and sighed.
"I really didn't want to have to do this." Laveena said.
The eyes on the golden snake began to glow red. Clouds formed over the Isle and the sky turned red. Carlos on the other hand was starting to wish he wasn't behind a building watching the two girls argue. He even began to feel uncomfortable. Laveena looked at the staff and back at Pricilla, a smile on her face and with a blink of an eye Laveena put a spell on Pricilla.
Pricilla was now Laveenas new servant. Carlos gulped. The sky became clear and this was when he knew the coast was clear. This was something he had to tell the VKS about and fast. Carlos looked at the bridge about two yards away and made a run for it. When he got to Auradon he ran into Morgan.
"Hey!" Carlos said as he stopped running, almost falling.
"Hey . . . C-Carlos." Morgan said, kind of confused. "Are you alright?"
"Somewhat . . . uh, have you seen Mal or any of the other VKS?" Carlos asked.
Morgan looked at the slushee in his hand.
"No, why?" Morgan replies.
"Pricilla has gotten cursed by Laveena."
Morgan's eyes widened.
"Who's Laveena?" Morgan asked.
"She's the daughter of Princess Tiana and Prince Laveen."
"Oh the story about the poor girl who kissed a prince and turned into a frog?"
"Uh-Huh."
Carlos started to grow impatient.
"Uh . . . okay I need to go, just stay away from Pricilla!" Carlos said, beginning to run again.

Quade is finishing putting out the last little flame that Mal had spurt out.
"You good?" Jay asked Mal.
"Yeah, just need to take a minute to breath." Mal replied.
Mal found a rock near them and sat on it but immediately stood up.
"Ow!" She yelled.
"What?!" Jay asked.
Mal duster her behind off and looked at the rock.
"The rock is steaming hot." Mal said.
"Well yeah because of the outrageous fire you threw up." Scarlet said.
"Yeah, it's almost like lava." Quade adds.
Mal laughs a little.
"Now we just have to figure out how to get to the other side." Jay says.
Jay looks at the other side with determination in his eyes. Mal tries to channel her magic once more it did hurt her a little but then she also grew her dragon wings.
"Woah!" Mal said. 
Jay looked at Mal. He was amazed.
"Uh, Mal . . . are you okay?" Jay asked.
Mal looked her purple and (somewhat) green wings and flapped them.
"I guess I could fly you guys over." Mal said.
Jay looked at Quade and Scarlet. Scarlet rolled her eyes.
"Please I'm half lion, I got this." Scarlet said turning back into a lion.
Scarlet looked at her landing point at the other side, dug her hind leg into the soft soil and leap to the other side. Mal was amazed.
"How did she . . ?" Mal said.
"We lived on the Isle for sixteen, seventeen years and the alleyways aren't that spacious and comfortable so you have to make it comfortable." Quade said as he walked to the bridge.
It looked like he was about to take a step on the old wooden bridge, so Mal and Jay got anxious.
"Oh I wouldn't-" Mal and Jay yelled.
Mal couldn't watch Quade fall so she covered her eyes. Quade smiles and shakes his head. He jumps on the bridges rope handle and tightropes his way across. Since Mal didn't hear a yell or a scream she slowly uncovers her eyes.
"Well these two are very talented Villain Kids aren't they?" Mal said, impressed by the twos athletic skills they've gain since being on the Isle.
"Apparently." Jay said. ". . . But I'm not that athletic so I'll catch a ride across."
Mal laughs.
"What happened to all those back flips and things you were doing on the Isle?" Mal asked as she began to levitate.
"I've been in Auradon for too long." Jay said.
Mal grabs Jays hand and they fly to the other side.

Carlos bursts into Evie's home without even knocking and ran to Evie's sewing room. She was busy listening to music while sewing a baby pink bow onto the shoulders. The bow wasn't planned out in the sketch but it's Evie doing what she does best. Carlos ran up to Evie and unplugged her headphones.
"Hey!" Evie yelled as she turned around.
She calmed down when she saw who it was.
"Don't scare me like that." Evie said, exhaling.
"Where's Mal?" Carlos asked.
"I don't know, why." Evie asked.
Carlos told Evie about what he saw on the Isle.
"Wow, okay this is bad . . . very bad." Evie said. "Um let me get dressed and I'll help you find Mal."
"Okay." Carlos said as he began to walk out.
"Hey, you didn't happen to see Jay while you were there . . . did you?" Evie asked.
". . . No, it would've been nice but, no." Carlos replies.
Carlos then walks out to the living room. When Evie comes out she is dressed in a bright blue leather jacket with gold in various places, red tights with tiny blue ruffled skirts at the ankles, dirty white high heel boots that are also leather and her hair was in a high ponytail.
"I'm ready." Evie said.
Carlos stood up from the couch and looked at his outfit. He shrugged. He did come from the Isle and he didn't pack his whole closet when he went to Auradon so he assumes his outfit is okay.
"Okay, lets go." Carlos said, heading out with Evie following him.