Chapter Twelve

"No, no we can't be, I'm the daughter of the famous lions Scar and no one puts a kitty in a cage unless they want to be caged!" Scarlet raged.
Scarlet growled and ran straight into the glass wall. It hurt her head, but she was fine.
"Ugh, seems like they want the inner lion to come out!" Scarlet said. "Out of my way!"
The VKS made a runway for Scarlet in fear that she would eat them. Scarlet turned into an lion and ran into the glass wall. Nothing happened, which made Scarlet furious! Scarlet was going to try again but Quade stopped her by grabbing her tail. Scarlet turned to Quade. She turned into a human.
"What?!" She growled.
"Stop before you hurt yourself!" Quade said.
"M, what are we going to do?" Evie asked.
". . . Um," Mal said. She began to think. "Ooh, maybe I could turn into a dragon and be big enough to break the glass!"
With that said the VKS huddled up in one space. Mal then tried to transform into a big dragon. Evie and Carlos huddled together tightly and closed their eyes. On the other hand Mal did turn into a dragon, but she was smaller than her friend, in fact Evies boots were much taller than her. Mal sighs and turns back into a human.
"This girl is very powerful." Mal said, putting her hands on her hips.

After Audrey and Jane got ready for their girls day out they went to Auradons famous nail salon, Rosettas Beauty Boutique. They place was full of small little fairies but they all knew how to do a perfect manicure. Audrey opens the door to the pink and green place and inhaled deeply.
"Ah, my habitat." Audrey said, walking in.
A fairy flew over to Audrey and used a magical dust that TinkerBell made to make herself big.
"Hello, Audrey."
Rosetta was in the back eating her lunch when she heard Audreys name. Rosettas ears perked up and eyes widened.
"Audreys here!" Rosetta asked another fairy.
The fairy shrugged. Rosetta rolls her eyes and flies over to the exit of the Boutique. She turned herself into a bigger size.
"Audrey, am I glad to see you again!" Rosetta said.
Audrey smiles at Rosetta.
"Hi." Audrey said. "We're here-"
Rosetta stops Audrey.
"Now I didn't ask you what you were here for honey, I need to tell you something."
Audreys smile faded. Ever since Audrey has started dating Harry Hook people have started to come to her and tell her about anything suspicious that has happened to them so she can give the news to Harry. That way he can give the information to Uma and Uma translates it to Mal.
"What's going on?" Audrey asked, her voice low.
She pulled Rosetta to the side.
"Well like . . . two hours ago I went to the back to inbox a new load of nail polish and they were all this ugly shade of green. So I open one and smell it and realize that is not nail polish . . . it was poison!" Rosetta whispers.
Audrey puts her hand over her heart.
"Oh-no!" Audrey said. ". . . I'll be sure to tell Harry, if I don't tell Mal myself."
This was a big fashion no-no! You can take Audreys King away, steal her throne, curse her, but for goodness sake DON'T MESS WITH HER BEAUTY!
"Thank you sweetie, so what can I do for you girls?" Rosetta asked.

Mal was pacing in the little glass dome her and her friends were in. She was thinking. Carlos was pressing his hand against the glass to see how strong the glass is.
"Yep, it's pretty thick . . . and very, very strong." he said.
Scarlet was sitting on the floor bored out of her mind. She was looking at her nails, had been for the past ten minutes. Now she was tired of looking at her nails so her claws came out. They came out sounding super sharp. Everyone looked at her and she could sense them.
"What?" Scarlet said, sounding a little bleh.
"Scarlet . . . how sharp are your claws?" Mal asked.
"Sharp enough to rip you to shreds!"
Everyone was silent for a few seconds. She looked at Quade.
"She's upset that she's trapped." Quade mouths.
"Okay." Mal mumbled. ". . . Well maybe you can use your super sharp claws to cut the glass and get us out of here."
Scarlet was silent and still. She was thinking about what Mal has just said. Rolling her eyes she gets up.
"Fine!" She said, sounding a little happy. "But know this when we're done with this adventure or whatever your paying for my claws to get sharpened."
"Scarlet retract your claws, we live in the Isle, you can just walk out when the man is done." Quade said.
Scarlet ignores Quade and walks to a glass wall. She looked at her claws closely and then pressed one against the glass, cracking it.
"Oh are you serious, you guys could've just pushed real hard on the glass and broke it!" Scarlet said.
Scarlet retracts her claws and pushes on the glass. . . . Nothing happened. She then looks at her hands.
"Are my claws that sharp?" She mumbled.
"Yes, they are." Jay said.
Scarlets claws comes out once again and she claws the glass like it were her prey. Finally the VKS were free, but still weren't back to their normal size.
"Oh, this is a bummer!" Quade said, walking to his huge deck of cards.
When he was a inch away (but to him it was a foot away) the cards looked humongous.
"Wow!" Quade said.
"Now how are we supposed to get back to our normal size?" Carlos asked.
"We can use Quades cards." Evie said.
"False, I need to shuffle them and I am not big enough to shuffle them." Quade said.
"Well we're doomed." Morgan mumbles.