Chapter 30

For the last two days we've been visiting places and capturing our moments. Today we're just going to stroll around the place with no destination to go to. Just us two and the new place.

I've come to terms with Sonia's dresses even though in nights I prefer wearing his shirts rather than facing embarrassed. Today, the dress she packed is much better.

So as we start our day, we first go to a cafe where we eat our breakfast and then we walk in the unfamiliar place

So as we start our day, we first go to a cafe where we eat our breakfast and then we walk in the unfamiliar place. I've really come to like this place. I mean it's beautiful with its beaches. He held my hand as we walked. We've come closer these two days, getting to know each other much better.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

So we went to libraries, museums, bakeries and many more places. We also went to this photography store nearby the beach and clicked a lot of candid pictures because everytime the photographer would say smile, Arjun would crack a joke and we would start laughing. We actually made an album out of those pictures. We also bought some gifts for our families.

I got something special for Sonia as a pay back for what she did. Right now there's a party in the hotel near us and as the invitations are free we both are going. When I last spoke to Sonia today, she had informed that she has packed a dress for party as well and she threatened me to wear the dress otherwise she would show my secret diary to Arjun. God only knows how she found my diary and so even though I didn't want to I was forced to wear it.

I put minimal make-up and went out to find myself drooling at the site

I put minimal make-up and went out to find myself drooling at the site. Arjun wore a black t-shirt. It hugged his body well and wore some grey pants that looked stunning and to top it all wore a black denim jacket. He might not know this but guys in black are my weakness. Damn!

When he saw me, he walked towards me and took my hand in his and we both walked towards the party.

"God wifey! You look absolutely ravishing tonight", he said as his eyes took in my dress. My dress hugged my body perfectly like a second skin and it reached mid-thigh. The only reason I didn't want to wear it.