Chapter 4 - Going to heaven

"That's all for today class and don't forget your copy of 'Little Woman' tomorrow! Thank you everyone. Oh and Mister Davis? I would like to speak to you for a moment" Mister White said as everybody packed up their stuff. Oh you have got to be pissing me. Nathan looked over to me, a little concerned, but mouthed 'Sorry, see you later' to me, as he also had to leave the classroom. I slowly started to gather my things, walking to the front, as the last students left the classroom. Mister White just finished clearing the board and turned around to me, adjusting his glasses. Yeah, no doubt, he was still hot. Nowhere near Nathan, but admirably, you know? 

"Mister Davis, do you have an idea, why I might have called you to the front?" Mister White asked and I sighed. Was it because of something I had said during class? Because I did raise my hand approximately every five seconds and either corrected Mister White or just answered his question for the class. I wasn't lying when I had said, that I was good in English, because I really was. I couldn't wait to start 'Little woman' since I had probably read it a thousand times and had my own little theory of Jo and her sexuality. If I would be feeling really bitchy, I would definitely offend some bible kids with my theory. 

"Actually, no not really. Will you have to call my parents? Because I don't know if this school is too fond of long distant calls to Italy or wherever they are at the moment" I said. Yeah ok, maybe I was trying to play the poor orphan card to get out of trouble, so what? Sue me, but it was part of who I was and if that was the problem here, then my parents were simply a part of it. Mister White frowned a little at my words and adjusted his glasses again. 

"Mister Davis...can I call you Jesse for our little heart to heart?" he asked and I sure as hell knew that the school actually did not allow that, so I frowned, but quickly nodded. Was he coming on to me? 

"Ok, Jesse then. Thats actually a handsome name..." he said and I frowned some more. Not that I was disgusted, but just confused by the fact, that obviously my hot teacher flirted with me. Mister White cleared his throat awkwardly before continuing "Anyway, I wanted to ask you, and please answer honestly, if you have ever skipped a class" Mister White asked.

"Uhm no actually I nearly had to repeat seventh grade... but no, uhm why are you asking Mister White?" I asked, even more confused now. Was I in trouble or not??

"Jesse, you have an outstanding knowledge of literature and and the English language. I don't know, if in England they teach you a bit more about both or you are just naturally clever. It just fascinated me the whole lesson, I have to admit," Mister White smiled nervously, adjusting his glasses again. Oh he was definitely coming on to me. Never in my many schools have I ever seen somebody getting called to the front, just because they are good at something. Except for girls with big boobs. Now I didn't have any boobs on me, but maybe my ass was an argument for Mister White. I showed him a cheeky smile. 

"Yeah, uh, thank you. I guess, I just really like to read. Is that all Mister White?" I asked, as I realized I was about to be late for biology and the teacher there was an old twat. Mister White nodded and I grabbed my backpack, but as I was walking away, a hand gently grabbed my shoulder, holding me back. It was of course my teacher and he was looking pretty nervous. Oh my god, yeah, he was such a bottom, Jesus. 

"Uhm you can call me Scott. Not in class of course" he said, still nervous. I nodded and winked at him, before turning around and walking out of his classroom. Ok wow, that was...unexpected. Mister White actually put the moves on me. I mean, he was pretty damn hot, like the men in the underwear commercials, but in a cute way. Maybe I would take advantage of that. But only if Nathan and I don't work out! I would never betray Nathan like that. God, I didn't even know, if he liked me or not and I was already acting, like I couldn't even look at other men. But emotionally, I was unavailable, so I should also be physically unavailable, right?