Chapter 29 - Hidden kisses

"Jesse! The dressmaker is waiting for you in the library! Behave and don't flirt with the help again" Louis warned me, as she had walked into the kitchen, where I leaned against the counter, showing Julie how to make cereal for herself. I just defensively held up my hands, looking annoyed, because honestly, she shouldn't degrade people who work for her like that and also, I had no idea how in the world she had gotten the idea I had flirted with her in the first place. She didn't really look my type...you know, A MAN, but also short, blonde, big blue eyes, the cutes smile I had ever seen, that figure, that bum- oh yeah I was thinking about Nathan again. 

Yes we were hosting another party again. This time, it wasn't a charity event, but to celebrate Louis 40th birthday. I was pretty sure, that she was older than that, but ok, lets not start and analyze Louis actions. It wasn't even her birthday either, but a month before that. I don't know, that woman was a mystery to me. But I knew Nathan was going to be there again and I got to spend some time with my love, even if I had to see his father and brother again as well. They wouldn't talk to me anyway and Louis would want me to keep my love company and only him, but just seeing the two people that hurt my angel the most, especially physically, had my blood boiling. 

"You keep practicing to pour the milk without spilling it everywhere and you are basically a cook" I grinned at Julie, who rolled her eyes, but giggled at my attempt to be funny. I found it astonishing that Tommy and Julie didn't even know how to take out the trash, because they never had to do it. I didn't blame them, but of course their mother. Just because you had people to do it for you, doesn't mean you shouldn't know how to do it yourself. Oh god, I sound like a grandpa, but ok, thats cool, I guess. 

I made my way to the library, past the living room, where the maids ran around, placing flowers, decorations, balloons, and furniture for the big party tomorrow. The party-planers ran up to Louis approximately every other minute to discuss something about the food, the cocktails or other stuff that needed to be decided before the big day. It really looked like we were hosting a royal wedding, but I guess if that was the case, they would have torn down the house and build a new one, just to impress their guests. 

"How can you even take another job from my aunt after she was so cruel to you?" I asked the nice lady I remembered from the preparations of the last party. She chuckled and pointed for me to stand on the pedestal, so she could measure me. I started to strip down to my underwear again and followed her lead. "Well, you know, I'm still young and I don't get a lot of jobs. Your aunt is..." she started, before looking around and whispering "a bitch." I chuckled and nodded because she was right. "But she pays well and I'm saving up so I can move to Paris and become a designer myself" she smiled and I could really picture that. 

"That sounds amazing, I wish you the best of luck" I replied, smiling at her. 

"Did I not tell you to stop flirting with the help?" Louis exclaimed, walking into the room. I groaned while the lady started to measure me, blushing. 

"Do you always have to barge in when I'm half naked? And I wasn't flirting, I'm gay" I said and Louis narrowed her eyes at me. "Thats not funny Jesse. Stop joking about something as serious as that" she replied and I chuckled. Yeah, of course that would be her response. I could have had some more fun with her, but I didn't need to breathe in her evil much longer or else I might catch something, so I sighed before asking "What do you want?" 

"This evening is very important to me Jesse! After all its my 40th birthday! So you will be on your best behavior. If you behave like last time, god help me, I will ground you boy! You just have one task and one task only: entertain the Andrews kid. Nathanael is a good boy and I do not want to drag you over there again! You will make sure that he is having a great time and do everything he says to make him happy, ok? Do you underst-"