Chapter three

Chapter three: I am so anti social, god help me.

Enjoy!!

***

I was taking out my books and papers from the locker for my next class, I looked to my right and saw Chase walking down the hallway with a wide smile on his face, all his friends surrounding him, and all his 'fans' were waving at him.

I mentally rolled my eyes, if they only knew Chase's real personality; they'd run away and never want to talk to him ever again.

I felt a breath behind me as I turned around, my best friend Sofia, she was holding her books and carrying her backpack. She looked up with an obvious sympathy look in her eyes. "He came back."

"I know," I bit my lip as I nodded. "Sad, I know."

"He doesn't try to talk to you, does he?" She rubbed her neck.

"He does," I nodded. "He keeps trying to talk to me ever since he came back."

"How could he? Isn't he ashamed?" She gasped, we started walking to the class when we heard the bell ringing.

"Talking to me is not the worst thing, when he came back; he hugged me, but I did not return the hug," I chatted. "I don't know why he thinks if he left and came back; everything would go back to normal."

"He's dumb if he thinks that," she scoffed. "Anyway, we need to party, I need to get my mind off of Justin, and you need to get your mind off of Chase."

"Oh, come on! I'm not even thinking of what's-his-name-again!" I groaned.

"Who?" A voice appeared behind me, I turned my head a bit to the left, I sneaked a look at Luke. Little chase.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked Luke. He was still nervous, definitely; it was still our second week in this school, and it was his first year of high school. Freshman.

"Yes, I am, but it's still hard for me to make friends, and I told them that Leo is my brother but they have no clue who the hell is Leo, so I have no idea how to make friends since my friends left me and went to other school, my mom forced me to come here since my brothers and you are here, and it's just so frustrating! Why can't I stay with my friends?! I am so anti-social, god help me!" He babbled. "It's not fair that I get to stay here and force myself to make friends all over again, besides; the people here suck and they're nothing like my old friends! My friends, oh god how much I've missed them, and I keep complaining about them! Ahh! My brain is too small for this, I can't deal with this school anymore, Scar! HELP!"

I didn't say anything, but my expression explained a lot. My mouth was wide open, and my eyes almost popping out.

"Dude, breathe," Sofia said.

"Everything's going to be okay," I assured him. "Luke, just say hi or wait for them to come to you. Trust me, you're going to make more friends than Leo or Chase. You can always sit with us at lunch, or I'll help you make friends, I know a couple of freshman students."

"You do?" His eyes lit up.

"Sure, I do," I smirked.

"Now go enjoy the rest of your day," I hugged him.

"Alone?" He frowned.

"No, making friends," I grinned. "Enjoy making friends, because the start of every friendship is really nice and cool."

***

Kinda short but I'll update again tomorrow!

Thank you.