Epilogue

This is the epilogue.

Enjoy:)!

Oh and by the way,

***

"Scar, are you ready?" Oliver knocked on my bedroom door.

"No," I opened the door with a frown on my face. "I... I don't know."

"Come on," he chuckled. "You'll love it there."

"Hope so," I mumbled.

I followed Oliver downstairs, and saw my dad laughing at the tv.

"This thing is a joke!" He shook his head. "How can a man with a child's brain be called a president? Is that how they pick presidents nowadays? And what's up with the police? Even Addison can be a greater president than his sorry ass."

"Dad, they can't hear you," Oliver patted his shoulders.

"Tell me something I don't know," dad glared at Oliver. "If only they could, I'd fuck them up."

"Okay, dad," Oliver chuckled. "Are you going with Chase?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm going to their house, Oliver," I replied, hugging my angry dad.

"Take care, Scar," dad told me.

"Sure," I waved goodbye to Oliver, and I left the house.

***

I was currently in the car with Chase who was driving, we were going to the hospital. Yes, hospital.

I looked out the window, I felt Chase's hand squeezed my hand, and I turned to look at him.

"Don't be afraid, okay? Everything will be okay," he squeezed my hand again.

"Okay," I whispered, feeling my heart beat so fast.

***

When we arrived at the hospital, I intertwined my fingers with Chase's, and we walked into the hospital. I looked at Chase, and he nodded.

I told the nurse my name, and she told me to wait for her to call my name. Chase and I sat next to each other in the waiting room.

Finally, the nurse called my name, and both of us followed the nurse inside the room.

"The doctor will be here in five," the nurse told us. "You can lay down and wait for her."

"Okay, thanks," I nodded, I laid down on the bed rest and closed my eyes.

"How old are you, sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm twenty," I replied.

"That's nice, you look so much younger," the nurse smiled at me.

"Thanks," I smiled back.

"I thought you were younger than twenty, most girls come here and they're only sixteen, do you believe that?" She laughed.

"It happens," I shrugged.

She looked at Chase, "and most girls come here with their mother, so I am assuming that you're the father, yeah?"

"Yeah," Chase nodded.

Yes, I'm pregnant. Yes, I'm only twenty. No, I don't have a job. No, I don't feel okay.

"Some young girls do not even know who's the father, and most young girls' partners do not want to step up to be the father of their child," she said sadly. "Good job, young man, I wish the world had men like you."