Chapter thirty-three

Thank you for the votes:) xx

Vote please:(?

Chapter thirty three: immature.

***

I groaned because I was rudely awakened by my phone that was ringing, I checked the time and it was 1:45 A.M.

Chase.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Scar?" He yawned.

"You're sleepy and you call me?" I chuckled.

"I want to go back to this routine," he said.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you wake me up at 1:45 just to talk?"

"You'll know later, or better; you'll remember later," he laughed.

"Chase!" I whined. "Just tell me!"

"No, Scar."

"Fine."

"Now tell me, what did I miss?"

I told him everything.

***

I stayed in bed the next day, not in the mood to attend the school for the day. When I filled my need of sleep, I headed to the kitchen to fill my need of food. I cooked some pancakes, and added syrup.

I remembered that Oliver was coming today, so I decided to message him.

Me:
Are you coming home now?

A couple of minutes later, I received a message from him.

Oliver:
Who are you?!?

Me:
What do you mean? I cooked pancakes, should I leave you some?

Oliver:
WHO ARE YOU?!

Me:
Are YOU Oliver?

Oliver:
None of your business, now tell me why are you messaging my boyfriend!>:(

What a bitch. I did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Me:
Because I want to know if he ate or not.

Oliver:
And why would you care? He's not your boyfriend, he's mine b*tch! BACK OFF!!

Me:
Girl, goodbye.

Oliver:
COME BACK AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!

I ignored her message, and I continued shoving tiny pieces of pancakes in my mouth.

Once I was done, I washed the dishes and dropped myself on the couch. I looked at the door because someone was opening it, merging in was a blonde haired girl, who was very short may I add. She looked at me with wide eyes, and walked to me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled.

"What do you mean who am I? Oliver didn't tell you about me?" I asked.

"Why would he tell me that he was hooking up with an ugly sl*t?!" She roared.

"You're asking me? Ask him, you're the one sleeping with him," I shrugged.

"You," she grabbed me by my shirt, and kept shaking me.

"Get off me," I said calmly.

"Tell me what do you want from my boyfriend!"