Chapter thirty-five

Chapter thirty five: dad.

***

It felt like I was fading away when I saw him, I couldn't look at anyone else but him. He gave me this questioning look as if he didn't recognize me, I walked over to him.

He did look like him.

He smiled at me, "hello there, you must be Noah's girlfriend?"

Noah's girlfriend?

I looked at the woman next to him and glared at her. "Y-you? What is he doing with you?"

"Who are you?" The woman furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Mom, meet Scarlett," Oliver looked at me, his expression showed me that he was nervous.

"Scarlett?" The lady furrowed her eyebrows at her sons. "Scarlett who?"

I could tell from the tone of her voice that she was wishing that I am not the Scarlett she knew. "Scarlett Adams, our sister."

"Wait, we have a daughter? How come I've never met her?" He finally spoke. "I've always wanted a daughter."

I gasped, "what did they do to you?"

Chase wasn't there when my father came in, he was getting a snack, that's why i heard him gasp behind me. "Boys, why didn't you tell me that she'd be here? I am so-"

Noah interrupted her, "disappointed, we know. It is time for Scar to meet her father, mother, the father you took away from her."

"Wait, what?" My 'father' gasped.

"Mom, you promised us that you will let them meet, or else you know what happens," Oliver looked at his mom warningly.

"fine, sit down, Scarlett," his mom walked over to the living room, and sat on the couch, she motioned for me to sit next to her. I refuse to sit next to a woman who took away my father, not today missy.

"I'm good over here," I leaned against the wall.

"I sent six men to... anyway, your father lost all his memories, so i took the chance to brainwash your father and I made him forget about you and your mother," she explained. "He's been living with me ever since."

Broken, it's what I felt. I felt hurt, betrayed. I blinked away some tears, but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I sobbed, I felt arms around me, and when I looked up; it was Chase's arms.

"My mom sent six men to kill you and your family," Oliver looked down. "Your dad was able to get you out of there, but when he went back to get your mother, she was already gone."

"My men shot your mother, but then someone saw your father carrying you out and reported it to the police, when the men shot your father, the police and the ambulance were almost there," the woman was emotionless, she had no expression at all. "When we went to come find you, you were already with your neighbors, and they agreed to let you there."

"You are a horrible woman, no wonder why your sons don't live with you, no wonder why your sons never visit you! I've lived for years thinking that I lost my parents, I blamed myself for their deaths, I went through shit without them, I lost my life because of you, I lost everything because of you, I've missed out on things that I was supposed to celebrate with my parents like birthdays, my first day of high school, my dad would've taught me how to drive, my mom would've taught me how to cook, my mom would've stood behind my bedroom door with a cookie and a juice in her hand, because she saw how sad I was when I came back from school, you took away the father that was supposed to threat boys who would date me," I sobbed. "You took all I had, you're a psychopath bitch, you're sick! I've lived in the dark the whole time, AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF AN OLD BITCH WHO ONLY CARES FOR HERSELF."

I looked at Oliver and Noah, "and you two, you betrayed me, you lost my trust in you, I DO NOT TRUST YOU ANYMORE! Why didn't you tell me?! I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR WEEKS, AND THE FACT THAT MY DAD IS STILL ALIVE DID NOT COME INTO OUR CONVERSATIONS THAT WE HAD EVERY NIGHT!

And the fact that you did not tell the police on her, it shows how much of pussies you are, you can't do the right thing, because you guys are some jerks. I don't ever want to talk to you nor do I want to see you guys again, never in my life am I allowing myself to live with someone who killed me."

"Scar, she's still our mom," Oliver whispered. "We can't see her suffer."

"Guess what, Oliver? YOUR mom killed MY mom! Your mom has made me and my family suffer," I roared.

"Listen to me, Oliver, listen to me very well," Chase spoke. "If none of you report your mom to the police, I swear to god, I'll kill her and you know I can do it."

Oliver swallowed, "mom, he's right, you need to be punished for what you did."

"No, son, I am your mother! You cannot tell on me," she cried.

"What's going to happen to me?" Noah gasped.

"Nothing," Oliver gave his mom a cold look.

"Oliver, did you know the story?" I asked Oliver.

"What story?"

"When she killed my mom," I frowned with tears falling down.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"What time did your mom and her men came looking for me?" I asked.

"Almost three in the morning," he replied.

"And when did my dad carry me out of the house?" I asked.

"One forty two maybe, in the morning."

****

Her father is alive, oh my god, what is this story?

I shock myself with what's going on inside my head, like I'm scared from it.