Chapter 24

"Chu!" Lisa's annoying yet lovable face appeared right in front of Jisoo while she was staring at the pile of tangerines. Jisoo jumped in surprise and landed a slap on her shoulder.

"What do you want?" She asks, not letting her eyes off the tangerines. Lisa noticed and pouted as she saw her girlfriend focusing on a pile of tangerines instead of her hot girlfriend.

Lisa smiled at this and prepared her camera for a picture. "I want you to look at me for a second and smile." She says, getting Jisoo's attention.

L I S A

I smiled widely, knowing I would be blessed to have more beautiful pictures of my girlfriend's hashtag soon-to-be fiance. Although considerably nervous, I'm excited to have a life with her eternally, finally. 

"Chu," I nervously called, and she stared at me with worry.

"Are you happy?" I asked, making her look at me in shock. I rarely ask these kinds of questions which caught her off guard. We continued to walk around. We were holding each other's hands. I couldn't even stop myself from seeing us like this. It may seem ordinary, but it will always be special for me.

"I am happy with you." She answers, making me blush. Jisoo frowned when she noticed me acting so differently than I usually do. 

"Is something wrong?" 

I shook my head and tightened my hold on her hand. "I just love you." I honestly replied, making her roll her eyes. 

"I love you too," She says with a kiss on my cheek. 

Loving you is like finally being safe and warm after a snowstorm. Loving you is being able to breathe after a night's terror. Loving you is finally being home after years of not recognizing myself. Loving you is being the best I can be. 

C H A N Y E O L

I was alone with Sooyoung feeling lost around the city of Tromsø. Lisa and Jisoo intended to leave us while Chaeyoung and Jennie needed their time together to talk. The atmosphere was awkward, and I didn't know what to say. I have been following Sooyoung, who was wandering around with me, trailing like a lost puppy. 

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you

Tell you I need you

Tell you I set you apart

Who would have thought I'd listen to my favorite song again with her around? I painfully stared at Sooyoung, who was busy admiring the city. Would you hold my trembling hand? And end my agony. Look me in my eyes filled with longing, for they feel bliss at your very sight. Listen to my anguished heart, for it yearns to be laced with yours.