Epilogue

You are my destiny

- Song Haye

C H A E Y O U N G

Things do indeed get better. Better than yesterday, not farther than yesterday, not nearer than tomorrow. But butter. I exhaled deeply as all the worries disappeared from my mind. I securely hold Jennie in my arms as we watch the view beneath us.

Right after the proposal and the excellent news, BamBam has brought to us. I took Jennie out for us to calm and ease our minds. We took the car we rented and went to Fjellheisen to watch the view of the city. After that, we took a cable car to be transported above.

 After that, we took a cable car to be transported above

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I whispered in her ear. I see her nod and smile against the cold wind passing through us.

Even after everything that has happened between us. I can't seem to forget and unlove her. Even by a glance, I fell for her again. Stronger than the first time. I'll always love the way her lips curve a smile. I love the way her eyes twinkle, I love her for having a big heart, and the way that she's compassionate towards others.

Jennie, You're the past; I'll always crave for. The present I'll always adore. The future I'll always want.

"I love you," I say, earning a flinch. She slowly turned around, and we were both tearing up.

J E N N I E

You don't usually get another chance to prove your love. But as the tears rolled down our faces, it was a sign from the heavens above. She loves me... the words were direct, but still, it was something that I had longed to hear. My love for this woman has survived this long road. For this, I will do all that I am told. My heart is full of happiness at this time. My future looks bright again, more than it has in many days. I'm not holding back anymore.

"I love you too," I replied without any more worries about what may happen. As long as we're together, we'll get through it.

"Be my wife again,"

"I'll have to marry you again," I pouted a little, but Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Sooyoung said to me that you two were never legally married. Did you know?" She asks with a smile on her face. I slowly nodded because I was still confused and did not know what this was for.

"I have never signed our divorce papers," She says, and I widen my eyes at the revelation. My heart was beating erratically. "I tore them once they were handed to me,"

"Y-You mean," Chaeyoung nods as she takes something out from her pocket. I widened my eyes again when I saw a familiar ring that was once on my finger before everything turned into a disaster.

She slowly inserts the ring on my finger and kisses my hand. "You are still my wife, Mrs. Park." She says, and I jump on her and kiss her with all these mixed emotions. "I love you so much," I pouted when she just chuckled at me.

"Love, I want you to turn around," She said, and I slowly did what I was told and saw something so beautiful that I didn't want this day to end.

The Northern Lights

The Northern Lights. Chaeyoung and I have been dreaming of coming here and here. "I love you too," She says and kisses me again.

My mind is finally at peace. Peace is when you feel at ease, within your skin, in your own body, when you close your eyes and exhale out all your worries, and when you hold your love against the cold of the winter nights.

Let's consider our ending a sunset—something beautiful after the pain and the sadness. Let's consider ending the sun going under to find a home once more. Let's consider our ending a new beginning, regardless of if we need it or even want it. Let's consider the opportunity of a fallen star, giving birth to a new day, a new love, a new life. And let's consider our ending with the moon falling over us like a warm blanket. A companion through the night as we try to heal these wounds. Let us consider our sunset a promise to a new beginning. I love you, Chaeyoung Park.

FIN

Jennie Kim-Park & Chaeyoung Park

=====

That's everything, folks! 😥 Don't Say Goodbye is finally done and completed. Now some of you may agree that it was a little rushed. I don't know, but It felt like it for me, and I was a little disappointed with how it had to be. Honestly, I've run out of ideas and have been uninspired, and this is all I have left for the story 😥 I hope this was worthy enough to be the update and the ending.

This is my first story, and I didn't expect to have finished it, considering I get ideas out of the blue and mess them up sometimes on the following chapters 😅 I even unpublished this once 😅 Don't Say Goodbye, was inspired by one of the soundtracks of Hotel Del Luna namely Say Goodbye by Song Haye 🥰 hence the title 😅 I apologize if ever the song doesn't go on with the story because I haven't even watched the drama and I just listened to the music 😂

This was one hell of a ride for us to everyone who was here when I first posted the chapter up until the last. I'm sorry to have disappointed you in some way. This is what I can give you so far. I want to improve my future stories and hope not to mess up sometimes. I'm so thankful to everyone who has read and has been giving comments 😄 It has inspired me to write 😉 It was also fun to have communicated with some of you guys, and I'm sure you'll miss my teasing moments, lol though it was only for a short period.

It was a roller coaster ride for me, and I hope to see you soon! Continue to love Blackpink! They have been treated poorly by their company, and it sickens us because we can't do anything but wait. Continue supporting them, my fellow Blinks! The bigger the storm, the brighter the rainbow! Always think positively and believe in them.

Cheers! 🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛

Do you guys have any favorite moments in the chapters throughout the story? 

Also, check out my other story titled 'Suffocate' it's a Lisoo fanfic, and it's Angst. Check it on my profile if you find it interesting or want to cry.

Yes, I love Angst so much it hurts.