TWENTY SEVEN

Monique's POV

I was already conscious, though my eyes are still closed when I heard barking and shouting literally inside my bed room. "Wakey wakey, Monique! It's four o'clock and I am pretty sure you are excited to go to Snow Kingdom."

I yawned. "Yes, I am, but waking up too early," I grumbled next. "That is a big no-no for me." I can feel him fold his arms across his chest. "You know, just tell me if you don't want to go, I won't force you."

I immediately sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. "I was just kidding. I am fully awake, sir. What are we going to do first?" I asked while ruffling Elyas' fur. "Firstly, we bath in the river then we're going to go to Goldilocks' for breakfast."

"Why don't we take a bath at Goldilocks?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head. "She doesn't want us entering her home without washing up first. Come on, scout." He held out a hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

Before we left my bed room (except for Elyas, who scurried away), he took some of Goldilocks' clothes out of the bag that we brought home yesterday. I extended my arms. "I will carry them. You carry yours."

He gave me a 'are-you-sure?' look and I nodded with a smile. He gave me one back and handed me the dress. We walked out of the room while Haechan went to his own. I shuddered as I remembered what was inside that.

He later went out with his own clothes and we left the house. "Do people find your house in the middle of the woods?" He shook his head. "Never had one, except for you. You were the first to actually find my house and someone whom Elyas did not bite." He laughed and we made our way to the river, Elyas in the front to guard us.

When we arrived, Haechan pulled his shirt over his head. I was busy putting our clothes on top of a rock when he suddenly called me. "Monique!" I looked at his direction and instantly glared at him because he has his hands on the top of his pants.

"No." I plainly said and went back to what I was doing. "I'm in my boxer briefs!" I rolled my eyes. "Your bulge. I don't wish to see it." I replied and blushed because of how bold I am.

"How did you know I am big?" I stopped moving while he laughed loudly, his sunny laughter echoing through the woods. I turned to him and he was rolling on the grass towards the river.

He fell face first to the water and I scoffed victoriously. "He deserved it." I mumbled to myself with a smile before going to the water. I was already in a night gown and it was quite thin.

I shivered as I lowered myself on the water. Haechan was still laughing, head on Elyas' body. He looked at me and smirked, almost laughing. "For the love of everything that is holy, can you stop looking at me like that?"

He shrugged while putting his right cheek on his palm. "I don't know. Your reaction was really funny." He chuckled and it was infectious all of a sudden. I did the same and he laughed even harder, making me follow.

"What are we laughing at?" I asked between laughter. He pointed at me. "You. But, hey, I am big." He raised his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes again. "Hah. Show that to Goldilocks."

He gave a face. "Nah, I just see her as my sister. For me, it would be incest." I snorted and he laughed at that, again. "Why are you so funny?" His laugh was like 'hyuck-hyuck-hyuck' and I can't help but laugh, too.

"Your laugh is funny. It sounds so ridiculous." Haechan and I laughed more for minutes before we decided to change to our clothes.

He went first and I turned my back on him. I let myself dry while I watched the sun starting to rise in the east, the sky painting with red and orange hues. "I'm done."

I turned around and Haechan was just slipping his shirt in. He turned his back on me while I immediately changed to Goldilocks' dress, which is almost like what I wore yesterday, but it was baby blue with no apron and the skirt was shorter.

"I'm done." I mimicked what he said and he has a smile when he turned around. He walked towards me and pulled out a brush from his back. Where did he get it? I asked him that.

"From Goldilocks. She doesn't know that I took it but she won't notice it's lost since she has over fifty more brushes in her house, presumably in her walk-in closet." Haechan said while drying my hair first with his shirt.

He then brushed my hair while I stood still in my place. He later finished and patted me. "Come on, let's go to Goldie's." I nodded and we walked to Snow Kingdom.

Haechan suddenly stopped so I did, too. He took something attached to Elyas' body and it was the doll shoes Goldilocks let me borrow. I folded my arms and gave him a poker look. "Why didn't you give me that earlier?"

He grinned and gave me a peace sign before letting me wear them. "No, I can do it." He stood up while I brushed off dirt from my feet and wore the shoes. After I did, we continued on our way until we arrived at Snow.

It was still the same. The people glanced at me like I was some strange entity or something. I brushed it off and followed Haechan to Goldilocks' house. He knocked on the door and Baby Bear opened it.

Elyas jumped on him and licked the bear's brown fur. "Good morning, Baby Bear! Where's Goldie?" He pushed Elyas away while the dog went inside to greet the other two bears. "Still aslee—"

"HAECHANIE!" I covered my ears because of Goldilocks' shriek. She jumped on Haechan and nearly fell down the porch. I laughed, shaking my head and went inside because Baby Bear motioned me.

"What are you guys doing here again?" Goldie asked. "Came over for breakfast and because I will show Monique around Snow today." The blonde girl smiled at me (as a friend now) and nodded, impressed.

"I wish you can also do that to me, but I already traveled with the Bears." She shrugged and Haechan nodded in agreement while making his way to the kitchen.

"What did you plan on having breakfast?" Haechan asked while opening the fridge. "Why can't you buy your own refrigerator, Haechan?" I asked, munching into cookies. "Can't afford."

"I can buy one for you." Goldilocks insisted. "What? By the Bears threatening the shopkeeper? No." I looked at her and she has a sly smile on her face. He took out eggs and said, "I will make some omelet!"

I turned my head to Goldilocks. "Golds, he told me he's big." I said then she and Haechan gasped. The male turned to me and gave me a look that I just betrayed him. Goldilocks' face was red. "H-He is??"

I nodded. "He told me himself."

"Hey, Monique!"

"OMG, Haechan, really?"

"Goldilocks, it's different. Not the sexual big!"

•••