OUTRO

Monique's POV

"Wakey-wakey." I heard a whisper and felt someone pinching my cheek. I groaned and turned to the other side so I could avoid his contact. "I'm still sleepy. What's the occasion, anyway?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Nothing, really. Just a recap of our little adventure back then." I opened an eye and looked at him. "What do you mean?" He squished both of my cheeks this time. "You heard me, now get up."

I groaned and slowly sat up. "Gee, okay. Prepare my breakfast, peasant." I said and walked towards the dining room. "Oi, how dare you. I'm your prince!" He said while pouting. Haechan held out his hand, motioning at the table.

"Behold thy breakfast.. and mine own," I laughed at how he tried to talk in a fancy manner. I looked at the table and saw a tower of round pancakes with dripping chocolate syrup from the top to the bottom. There are small cream puffs beside and the other pancake has maple syrup instead, topped with butter.

"The one with maple syrup is mine, obviously." He added. I rolled my eyes. "I know. Thanks." I said and pecked his cheek before sitting on my chair to start eating my pancakes. He sat across me and followed.

While I chewed on the batch I placed in my mouth, I asked him, "Have you fed Elyas?" Haechan nodded. "He will be staying at Golds for today, just like when we were going around." He replied with a slight chuckle.

I smiled and we finished on our pancakes. I washed the dishes while he prepared so we could head off to the river. When I was done, I grabbed my clothes and towel then we walked to our destination.

Elyas stayed on the river bank while Haechan and I played in the water. It didn't take us long though because he always reminded me to hurry up. We went out of the water and draped ourselves with our towel. He had built a small cabin near the river so we could change there.

I went first and wore a bright yellow dress that reaches up to my knees. The sleeves' ends stopped at my elbows and there is a ribbon behind. I let my hair loose and wore simple doll shoes with the same color.

I went out and grinned cutely at him. "Do I look okay?" I asked shyly. He smiled and did that thing with my cheeks again. "You look beautiful." He said and went inside, waving his fingers. I just chuckled and waited for him to get finished.

I heard the unlocking of the door and he got out looking so clean, so fresh. He was wearing a black and white striped sweater and his usual black pants. "By the way," I raised a brow while he took something from behind him.

When he pulled back his hands, he was holding a pair of cute earrings. It has a yellow circle in the middle and silver linings hanging below it. "I bought this for you. I hope you like them." He said and put them in my earlobes.

I hugged him when he finished. "I love it, Haechan. Now, where are we off to first?" I asked while we walked back. "Drop Elyas at Golds. Do you mind?" I shook my head. "Not at all. Come on!" I said and we hurried up to Snow.

Elyas was already running towards the yellow house as soon as we arrived. I also noticed there was another one beside Goldilocks'. I shrugged it off and Haechan rang the doorbell. The door opened after a few seconds, revealing Goldilocks in her dress that she is famous for.

She folded her arms, leaned on the door frame and gave us a blank look. "You are dropping Elyas, aren't you?" Haechan grinned and nodded. "Can we?" I was relieved when she finally smiled. I know she's that kind of person but she's seriously scary sometimes. "No problem."

The dog went inside but we didn't. "Where are you guys off to this time?" She asked while fiddling with her gold locks (no pun intended). "Just going to take her around again. As my girlfriend this time." I face-palmed while Goldilocks groaned.