FIFTY

Monique's POV

We practiced swordsmanship for a while so that I'll be able to confirm Haechan can use it as a part-time ability. I told him we're doing five rounds this time. He almost defeated me the first time and the fourth, but I still won.

I smiled when I remembered Jisung. He was so happy when he got to defeat me. I shook my head, removing the thoughts in my mind. We tossed our swords in the nearby tree and started going on with the simple fighting skills.

Haechan threw a punch but I blocked it. I brought his arm down on the ground and just when I thought I won, he pulled himself up pretty quickly and started to attack again.

I had my hair tied up in a bun the whole time and I'm sweating like a hag. We also took off our jackets and foot wear so we'll be able to move freely.

I raised my foot to hit Haechan's face. Unfortunately, he got a hold of it and threw me away. I tumbled back and went back on my feet, advancing towards him. I threw a kick on his stomach and kneed him in the same spot.

He was taken aback for a second and it was my chance to take advantage of his helplessness. I kicked his arm and brought him off of his feet. I flipped him around and pinned his hands behind his back.

I was breathing heavily when I finished. Haechan chuckled. "You've been winning a couple of times now," He said. I felt him grab the back of my shirt and pull me, making me land on my back. He was towering over me now. "But I won't let you this time."

I folded my arms. "It's still round one, you don't need to be angry." We both stood up and started another round. He has a knife this time.

"After this, do you want to catch criminals?" Haechan suddenly asked while slashing the knife near my head. I avoided it and hit his face. "Depends if your necklace starts ringing like crazy."

He has his hand in the air. I kicked it, making him let go of the knife. I nearly caught it but his other hand did. He made a stabbing motion beside my stomach and I elbowed the side of his head. I held tightly to it and went up his back then he fell on the ground face first.

"You're already good even though it's still just the second day." I stood up and pulled him with me. "I learned from a great teacher." I said with a smile. We headed inside to take a break and I made us tuna sandwiches with mayonnaise and lettuce.

I gave him a piece and he took a bite. His eyes sparkled after tasting the food. "Wow. Where did you learn to make this?" He asked and bit a huge portion of the sandwich. I started to eat mine. "I don't know. I just figured out it'll make a good sandwich."

As I was eating, Haechan finished his food and made us orange juice. It was still cold and he let it taste sweet. I poured myself a glass of the juice and drank it. "This is good." I said.

It was starting to get really hot so I went to pull my hair tie, only to be stopped by Haechan. "I'll do it." He said and pulled it off my hair. He brushed his hands across my head, taking every last strand of my hair.

I smiled when I felt that he was carefully tying my hair and making sure he won't hurt me. He finished up and I touched the ponytail. I looked at him. "Thanks." He said his welcome and patted my head.

We went back outside to continue our practice with sword fighting. We agreed again on five rounds and Haechan won the first two. "You're getting great!" I exclaimed, laughing.

He smirked and attempted to hit my head again. I dodged it then twisted his sword down. He let go of it and just when I thought victory was mine, he punched my hand and I let go of the sword. "Hey!"