THIRTY

Monique's POV

"What if there are dead people?! I mean there are but zombies? Haechan, let's get out of here!" I tried dragging him but he stood still and he was heavier so I can't let him move at all.

"Monique—"

"I don't like zombies, Haechan!"

"Can you shut up and let me talk first??" He shouted at my face. I whimpered and let go of his arm. "Alright." I mumbled then I heard him sigh heavily.

He pointed at the graveyard just a few feet away. "I can change the location of the chamber. This is originally a bedroom but you can change it to any place and I left this as a graveyard."

Haechan faced it and whistled. "What do you want this place to be?" He asked me. I blinked and thought. "Just a normal bed room." I said.

He sighed. "You're seriously no fun." He snapped his fingers. "Queen's bed room!" He said aloud and the graveyard slowly faded from sight.

The feathers rose in the air and circled around the graveyard. After a few seconds, the group went back to where they were placed and then there was a normal bed room.

"The Queen's bed room is boring, why do you want it here?" Haechan asked as we walked closer. I didn't answer his question. "Why did you want a graveyard, anyway?"

"I played hide-and-seek with the zombies but of course, they are not allowed to hide in their coffins or behind their tombstones. It was really fun." He chuckled to himself.

I did the same and I slumped down on the bed. It was a queen-sized bed and its color was dark purple. I laid my back on it and breathed in the sweet perfume in the air.

"Yes, that's the Queen's perfume." I looked at Haechan in bewilderment. Did he just read my mind? "It smells good." I commented. He nodded. "Made out of human flesh, toad tongues and lizard tails."

I covered my nose and he laughed again. I removed my hands and glared at him. "Are you joking on me again?" He stopped laughing and shook his head. "No. I was just laughing at your reaction but really, it's made out of those."

I made a vomiting sound. I spread my arms on the side and stared at the ceiling. Haechan walked towards my direction but he suddenly tripped and was going to fall right on top of me.

I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything heavy. I opened an eye and was now facing Haechan who was looking down on me. His left hand was beside my head while he was holding my left arm with his right one, making it look like he was pinning me down the bed.

"I-I'm sorry." He fumbled on those two words and stood back up, almost falling on his back but I immediately pulled him by his belt.

I realized what I did and pushed him away so he fell on the floor in the end. "I'm sorry!" I stood up and dragged him back up. He groaned while rubbing his hand.

"Oh, my God, I am so sorry. My instincts—" Haechan laughed. "It's alright. It was better to kiss the floor than you."

I know he was teasing me but I can't help it but blush. I punched his arm lightly and he took a step back because of it.

He whistled and snapped his fingers. "Graveyard!" When I heard his command, I rushed behind him with my hands on his shoulders.

I dug my nails on them. "What are you thinking??" I saw him roll his eyes. "The zombies are harmless. They scare you but they don't touch you."

"I don't like either of the choices! I don't like scaring me and I don't like touching!" He smirked widely and raised a sassy brow. "Then what are you doing right now?"