12. Birthday

Briar's POV
It's been a few days to that incident. I haven't really met him properly. Yes, I had to go to his office for some work every now and then but I didn't even make eye contact with him.

And very expectdely he did the same.

I still can't believe I did that. I still can't believe that I was actually imagining something that is not just impossible but also extremely wrong.

The entire day went like that. Preparations were going on and my schedule was very uneven. I wasn't really able to attend any class properly.

But, thank God, I've got the best bunch of friends. They're making extra notes for me so that I won't miss any important topic.

Love them.

Now it was time for the school to get over but ma'am asked me and some other children to stay back to paint the drawing.

Though I'm not very good at it but still they asked me to stay.

Why?!

There were seven-eight girls with me. Good I won't have to go back to the dorm alone.

We painted that huge paper as much as we could but it still wasn't finished, despite working on it for almost two hours.

We were all exhausted and tired. We wanted to get back soon. My back was literally screaming in pain as I was bent most of the time, painting that sheet.

But soon our teacher, Mrs Adrienne entered and said.

"Oh! You all look tired"

We all just nodded.

But one of the girls said in a low voice.
"Ma'am if you don't mind can we go back to our dorms. We're really tired"

We all looked at Mrs. Adrienne with our tired faces.

"Okay, you can! But make sure to complete this by second period tomorrow" she said.

"Yes ma'am!" We all said joyfully. She smiled and went away.

Soon we all winded up the whole thing and we were now ready to go back to our dorms.

I was really tired and my back was aching. I just wanted to go and lay on my bed.

We soon reached the dorm and all the girls and I parted ways. Walking for a another minute or so, I reached my room.

I knocked on the door and soon Bianca opened it. I dramatically fell in her arms, with still enough balance for her to catch me easily.

"Woah! What happened Briar! All good?" she asked

"I'm very tired" was all I could say.

"Hmm! Understood" she said dragging me in.

She then helped me and made me lay down on my bed.

Ariana and Rosé also came and asked. Bianca told them I was tired.

I was so tired that I didn't even realize when I slept without even changing my uniform.

I woke up after sometime. It was around 7:30pm. I woke up and saw all of them sitting and chatting as usual.

I got up and Gretchen saw me.

"Hey! Briar. You good now?" She asked.

I nodded stretching, giving her a smile.

"I'll get changed" I said and made my way into the bathroom. After changing I came out and our food was already served.

Because it's cold these days that's why our dinner is now being supplied to our dorm rooms directly.

Each they it's the duty of different batches. Ours was also a few days back.

It's a tiring job but as a reward the batch who supplies food, gets a special treat, in the form of ice cream or cake or sometimes extra food.

So no one is eager to leave the opportunity.

Well, I sat on the bed with everyone and we began eating. The food was good, not very delicious though.

I miss my mom's food.

Our food soon got over with our chit chats and funny conversations. Though it's not something I prefer but every night in the dorm feels like you're having a friends sleepover.

It's really good.

Because we don't really sleep before 12:00am so now, we're able to get satisfied in a 6 hour sleep.

Soon we got into our beds and I just went to sleep again, though they were still chatting.

---------------------------------------

I was sleeping when I felt someone shaking me. I didn't really open my eyes but that person didn't really stop.

I was shook once again very roughly but this time I got scared. I abruptly got up, breathing heavily and I saw something I didn't expect at all.

I saw all of my girls singing happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Brair! Happy Birthday Brair! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Brair!" they sang the entire song.

Then they got a beautiful birthday cake and Ariana said.

"Come on! Blow the candles and cut it!"

I was extremely happy. My smile was touching my eyes. They remembered my special day when even I didn't!

I blew the candles and they clapped. I cut the cake and they made me eat it first and simultaneously I did the same.

The cake was extremely delicious. It was my favourite chocolate cake.

It was an amazing treat that too at night! I loved it! I just loved it.

We were all having our treat when I asked.

"Where did you get this cake from?"

"You don't need to know that! Just eat your cake" bianca said.

"Though we're sorry that we were not able to get any gifts for you" Gretchen said.

"Are you crazy! This is the best gift I've got! No need for anything else" I said hugging her.

"Nope! Party is must. You've turned eighteen!" Rosè said and others nodded.

"Yeah sure! We can do something in school tomorrow!" I said cheerfully.

"No baby! We're going clubbing" Bianca said.

"what!?!" I said as my eyes were about to come out of shock.

"Yeah we're going!" Ariana and Gretchen said joyfully.

"what if we get in trouble!?" I said, scared.

"Nothing's going to happen! We'll go, party at the club and be back on time" Rosè said.

"It's not easy as it seems! And I don't even have a dress for the club" I said in an attempt for them to cancel the plan.

"I'll take care of that, just promise that you'll wear anything I give you" Bianca said.

"Don't trust her Briar, she'll give you a lingerie to wear" Gretchen said laughing.

"You shut up!" Bianca said but they all continued laughing.

Don't know if the idea is good. I just hope we don't get caught! God keep us safe.

Happy Birthday Briar!

I hope her special day turns out the best one!

Continue reading.

Vote and comment.

:)