13. Party

Briar's POV
The next day was as expected. I was greeted by a lot of people in school. My classmates even sang the birthday song for me.

But the most amazing thing I got was a gift from Mrs. Jones.

Yes, she remembered my birthday and also got me a beautiful gift. I didn't really open it but I could sense it's a book. Maybe?

Because she knows I love reading books.

She's really the best. I love her.

Mom and dad also wished me. I got their message when I checked my phone after the midnight party.

They told me that they've sent a gift and it'll reach the school in a day or two. I'm excited for that as well.

You can say my smile wasn't leaving my face today. The happiness I felt was unexplainable. It was just amazing.

I was in the class when Mrs. Adrienne asked me to go and check whether Mr. Wilson has reviewed the annual day video or not?

Though, I was reluctant but I couldn't really disobey the order.

I, taking unwanted steps, went to his office and softly knocked on the door before entering. As I heard the permission granted, I went in.

He was sitting on his seat as usual and his face was immersed in the computer screen.

Though I planned not to even look at him, but I just can't resist. He's too handsome and dashing to ignore.

His glasses suited him perfectly, just as his attire. He looked just too gorgeous.

His hair were perfectly made and his skin shined. His lips were so red and even when he wasn't doing anything, he looked so beautiful.

But I suddenly realised I was doing it again. I was fantasising about him, again.

I shook my head looking away. Then I heard his voice.

"Yes, what happened?" he asked, without looking at me.

"Goodmorning sir. Mrs. Adrienne asked if you've seen the video or not? And if you have, are there any suggestions you'd like to give" I said in a low voice.

He didn't reply for a moment, but then got up and gave me a file.

"Give this to ma'am. Tell her that I've seen and reviewed that video. And I don't want to make any changes. It's all perfect. Okay?" he said.

I just nodded and went out. But when I was almost out I heard him calling me again.

"Hey, Brair" he said.

I turned around half way and looked at him. Oh! My name is so sexy! Or is it only from his mouth?

I looked at him with curious eyes, waiting for him to say the thing, for which he stopped me.

"Happy birthday Briar" he said in a soft voice and gave me the most beautiful and genuine smile.

I couldn't do anything but just smile back at the gorgeous human.

I nodded a little and said "Thankyou sir"

Then I left the place.

It felt good but one question which made his way in my brain was, how did he know that it's my birthday?

----------------------------------

"Binaca, you ready?" Gretchen said fixing her hair.

"Yeah almost!" She replied.