28. Trip

Brair's POV
As planned we got our trip details the next day. The students were given choices from a trip to Liverpool or Brighton for a week and most of us chose Liverpool.

The trip was in three weeks and we were allowed to call home and order the things we want to take to the trip. We were impatiently waiting and our trip finally came.

We didn't even sleep the night before because we were just too excited. The entire night, we just planned the things we would do there. I asked mom to send all the things I wanted.

She even sent me good enough cash and said that I could buy anything I like. She's a true angel on planet! Another reason why I was happy was the fact that Mrs Jones was also accompanying us on the trip.

She even said that she has arranged a party for all the students as it's our last year. She's a real sweetheart.

Our flight was at eight in the morning. We were asked to wake up early as to avoid any last minute troubles.

I wish someone could tell them, that no one, literally no one, slept the night before.

Now, we were all outside the school campus and were lining up to go in the bus. We all sat beside each other, capturing six seats together.

"I'm so excited!" Bianca said as she sat down beside Ariana.

"I've heard of this really beautiful market in Liverpool, maybe we can go there as well!" Gretchen said and all of us nodded.

I was sitting beside Charlotte. She occupied the window seat, but promised me that she would let me sit there later. I was looking into my bag, checking if I've taken all my belongings or not, when I suddenly heard some girls screaming.

My attention immediately went towards them and I saw them looking out of the window. I followed their eyes and suddenly my heart beat became faster.

I saw Mr. Wilson coming into our bus!

Oh God! Meaning, he's also coming to the trip with us!

I sat down abruptly as I was too shocked and took sometime to come out of the trauma. My breath became uneasy and I felt the heat on my cheeks growing.

He's effecting me way too much.

"Woah! Our hot principal is also coming on the trip!" Rośe said.

"But his favorite student is Briar" Bianca said teasing me.

I gave her an irritated look and she laughed.

"Come on Briar cheer up! It's our trip so he won't scold or say anything to you! Chill" Charlotte said and others nodded .

I wish I could tell them what is the actual reason of my uninvited nervousness. I wish I could tell them that he's now becoming something much more than just a principal.

I wish they could understand that this attraction, towards him is growing too much.

-------------------------------------

We were at the airport. Very luckily Mr. Wilson hasn't noticed me till now. I hope he does not see me through the entire trip.

We were clicking pictures when suddenly Mrs. Jones tapped my shoulder.

"Oh Hello ma'am!" I said and smiled.

"Hello. Oh my! You all look so beautiful!" she said to all of us.

"Thankyou ma'am!" we said in unison.

"Umm, girls, if you don't mind, can I borrow Briar from you for sometime?" she said and all of us laughed.