40. My Happy Place

Double Update

Briar's POV
It's been almost a week since our trip ended and it was quicker than expected. Time flew fast, I don't think I'd forget even a second of this entire trip. It was probably the best one ever. Most unforgettable one.

Of course, it's memorable because I enjoyed so much, met Dominic and also started dating a handsome man.

I know, now you are going to exaggerate about the last part of that sentence.

Shut up! Though you're right. How can I not do that? He's the best part.

It has not even been a week since we started going out and he already is giving me gifts. yesterday he got me my favorite chocolates because I just randomly said that it's been long and I haven't had them. He takes care of little details and listens to everything I say. Though we couldn't talk a lot, because everyone was around.

It's a new experience for me and I'm liking it a lot. It's like he's making me fall in love with him as every hour passes by.

>>

Well, it was another day and as usual I was excited to see my boyfriend. We all gathered in the assembly hall and the prayer service started. It was all good but my eyes kept looking for the most alluring human, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

The assembly was about to get over, when I heard a little whispering from the back. I didn't look behind as my mind was preoccupied because of his absence. But suddenly the air around me was filled up with a fragrance I was very familiar with. I suddenly looked around and saw Mr. Wilson passing by my side towards the stage.

I was taken aback by him suddenly walking in, out of nowhere but what left me more shocked was his appearance. He wasn't wearing his usual three piece suit, rather a full sleeves navy blue sweater on his shirt. His hair weren't made up but were rather messy. But even in that, he looked perfect.

His skin shined and every pair of eyes in the room were fixed on him. He looked different, yet stunning. He has a habit of jerking his hand slightly correcting the position of the watch that sits on his wrist. A number of males do that but no one looks this hot while performing such a minor action. And of course you can't ignore his beautiful smile that can light up anyone's day.

It's like he doesn't even try and still look so handsome.

He walked up the stage as he was invited at the podium. I was so lost admiring this man that I didn't even hear today's announcements. I would have to ask later from my friends. Well, he stood near the microphone and everyone became silent. They were all so obedient.

"Good morning everyone" he said in his usual breathtaking voice.

"Good morning sir" all the students said in unison.

"I'm here to give you all a surprise. And for that, I sincerely thank all the teachers, as they successfully kept this secret from you all" he said smiling.

Of course everyone was excited and the rustle in the audience could be heard. Everyone was whispering, discussing what the surprise could be.

"Today is a 'Free Day'. Meaning today, there will be no studies, many games are planned for you all and of course special menu and DJ has been arranged as well!" he declared and the entire crowd cheered, clapping and hooting. Everyone was very happy.

"The annual day was a huge success and it was all because of your hard work. It would've been impossible if you all didn't give your best. So it's a little gift from our side to you all" he said with the most beautiful smile.