25. Movie Date

Briar's POV
I don't know what to think. Why did he ask me for a movie? And if he did, should I think of it as a date or just a normal hangout? But who hangs out with a man like that. And that man is literally double my age!

All these questions were making a fuss in my head. Though, I very bravely said that I'll watch a movie with him, but now I'm freaking nervous. Butterflies are having a feast in my stomach.

I don't even know whether I should be happy about the fact that I'm going to hangout with the most handsome man I know or feel weird that he's my principal and is double my age.

I have mixed emotions and I can't decide to stick with any one of them. I was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, debating whether I should go or not?

What if you go and something weird happens?

But Mr. Wilson is not that kind of a man. If he wanted to do something he would've done that long ago. But he didn't. So, he's definitely not that kind of a man.

But what if you don't go?

He'll feel bad. Maybe he'd be waiting for me and if I don't show up, he'll get upset and probably never talk to me again.

"Aah! What should I do?!" I said clenching my hair into fists.

Suddenly my attention went to the clock and it was ten minutes to six.

Oh no! It's almost time. I suddenly got up from my bed and now I was looking at the door.

Should I go? Or maybe not? I think I should not go! What's the worst that could happen? He'll give me wierd stares or won't even look at me!

But what if I actually enjoy with him. Because I can't deny the fact that I like being in his company.

Oh God what should I do?!

-------------------------------------

Gareth's POV
I've been looking at the clock a lot today. I've never done that before. I don't know what I should think. Will she come? Or maybe not?

Of course, why would a young teenager hang out with an old man like me. Wait! Old?

I'm not old.

But for her you are.

Yes. I am old for her.

No no! Why am I even expecting? I know she won't come. But then again my eyes went to the clock and again that ticklish sensation started in my stomach.

Just a little thought of her coming is making me hella nervous.

What if she actually comes? What if something happens between us? What the hell is wrong with me? I'm literally fantasising about my student!

But what if she also feels this weird attraction towards me?

Yeah, right. Attraction!

But I don't know what to think? I don't even know whether I should wait for her or not? Though I've made arrangements, like popcorn, drinks, pizza.

My room was smelling like jasmine flowers, my favourite room freshener. I had on my navy blue sweater and jeans. I wanted to look good. For her.

She must like them all.

Do you really think she would show up?

I don't know! To be honest I want to see a movie with her. I want her to come but I don't want her to come as well. Do you think she would've felt weird how I suddenly asked her for a movie?