15. Why am I doing this?

Gareth's POV
I was looking at the girls angrily. They were also scared, standing with their heads down.

I sighed. I was more upset than angry.

"Why did you all sneak out?" I said, in a low upset voice.

"You know it's not safe outside!" I said and they were only listening to me.

"You'll have your whole life for doing things like these. These restrictions are only imposed on you, till you're in school. Once you move out you'll be free. No one will stop you" I said with a sad voice and they all looked guilty as well.

I saw all of them were wearing heels. They must be tired and theirs legs must be hurting.

"Sit down" I said and they all sat down on the sofa.

I then went to the kitchen and made lemonades for them. Serving them in glasses, I went to the girls.

"Here, have this. It'll reduce the headache and the alcohol effect" I said giving them the lemonades.

"Thankyou sir" one of them said.

I then sat down in front of them and crossed my hands. I looked at them, as I wanted to know how and when did they sneak out?

"So, tell me your names" I said.

"I'm Bianca Perry"

"I'm Gretchen Foster"

"I'm Ariana young"

"I'm Rosè Simon"

"I'm Charlotte Williams"

They all, one by one introduced themselves.

"I'll ask you a few questions. And I want truthful answers to them all" I said in a deep demanding voice.

I could sense the fear on their faces. They all took deep breaths looking at each other.

"Tell me how and when did you all sneak out?" I asked.

They were reluctant at first but then slowly started enclosing the entire story. They told me the entire thing of them dressing up, throwing the brick on the glass, driving to the club, getting drunk and coming back.

Clever girls.

Don't want to say but they made an amazing plan to sneak out. I was impressed.

I should be angry but they're cleverness made me laugh a bit.

They looked at me and I laughed a bit on the not so small brains of these little girls.

"Good! You made a very nice plan. Huh?" I said.

"It's just that people here, are not fools, as you mistook them to" I said tilting my head.

"We're really sorry sir" Charlotte said.

"Yes, sir. We won't do this ever again" Bianca said.

"Yes, you won't do it! because I won't let you" I said a little angrily.

They all became quiet. I gnashed my teeth. I shifted my gaze away from the girls and it landed on Briar.

That's when another question emerged in my head.

"By the way, why are you all fine enough and Brair so drunk?" I asked curiously.

They all looked at each other. I waited for some moments but I still didn't get my answer.

"I asked you all a question. I need an answer for that" I said in a little strict voice.

"Actually sir. It's Brair's birthday today. That's why we went to the club" Ariana said.