36. Pissed Off

Above picture shows the outfits of Dominic, Briar and Gareth.
Dom and Briar are wearing similar leather jackets ;)

Briar's POV
We were in our room getting ready. Mrs. Jones gave all the students exactly one hour and wanted us to report to her soon. I was almost ready when Ariana tapped my shoulder.

"Keep my phone in your bag, my nail paint is still not dry" she said making a cute face.

"I told you to put it earlier. See mine!" I said showing my red painted nails to her.

"Ugh! I know I'm careless. Now please keep it" she said pointing towards the table.

I shook my head and picked her phone up. Suddenly our doorbell rang and Charlotte went to open the door. The person who came in was one of our classmates, Jessica, but we call her Jess.

"Everybody looks so great!" she said smiling.

"You too Jess" Bianca said.

"Oh thanks Bee!" she said.

"Well, I actually came to meet Briar" Jess said.

"What happened?" I asked going towards her.

"Mrs. Adrienne is calling you downstairs. And yeah, she asked you to get a pen and a notebook as well" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said.

"No worries honey!" she said in her usual sweet tone and then went away.

I did as I was told and quickly went away. I reached downstairs and searched for Mrs. Adrienne. I was looking everywhere when I heard a voice from behind.

"Briar! Come here" she said waving. I saw her and waved back smiling.

"Good morning ma'am!" I said bowing.

"Good morning dear! Did you sleep well?" she asked smiling.

"Yeah ma'am, very well" I said recalling the fantastic disaster, we were a part of, last night.

"Ah! that's good. And I'm sorry for calling you, but I really need your help" she said.

"No, ma'am, it's my pleasure. It's completely fine" I lied.

Of course who likes to leave their friends on the trip? Definitely not me.

"You're a sweet kid Briar, thank you. Well, umm, I want you to make a list of all the students divided into twelve groups and half of them will have thirteen children each. Understood?" she said, I nodded.

"Ma'am, when do you need this list?" I asked.

"Well, I need it in thirty minutes, forty-five minutes maximum. I know, no one can do it, in such a short period of time. That's why I asked you" she said smiling.

I nodded taking the folder from her. Wow, she thinks I'm a robot! Making a list so early is not easy. How in the fucking hell will I do it so quickly?

I smiled nervously and went away with the folder. I was walking lazily and sighed because I had to do so much work. I stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to come down. It soon came down and the door opened revealing an unexpected person.

Dominic. Mr. Wilson's friend.

A smile came on my face and I greeted him.

"Good morning Dom" I said bowing.

"Ah! Briar. Good morning!" he said smiling.

"Oh wait! We match" he said and I noticed both us were wearing black leather jacket.