19. Her Phone

Gareth's POV
It's been two days to that incident and I still haven't stopped thinking about it. Yes, I just can't get over the fact that I was about to kiss her.

KISS HER!

I can't deny that I wasn't in my senses, but blaming myself in that way is injustice to myself. But it's an embarrassing thing to admit.

Well, I haven't seen Briar after that. I was hoping to meet her more but because of Annual Day she's busy with other teachers and I am too.

We're having repeated run throughs and are polishing all the performances, so that they all do the show well. And to my amusement, Briar was also performing.

Yes, she is dancing as the lead in maybe one or two dances and I'm very happy. It's a new side of her, I will be getting to see. I'm excited for that.

Though today I don't have much work. All I have to do is go and watch the run through of the entire annual day after the recess. There is still almost an hour for that.

I decided I should probably see my phone, though I don't do much in it. I took out my phone and was about to download a game maybe, when it suddenly started showing

'Low Battery'

What the hell! What am I going to do now?!

Leaving that thought aside for a second, I searched for my charger. It's mostly in the drawer, so it was the first place I looked into. I found my charger, but I found something interesting as well.

I saw all the phones, I confiscated. There were like six of them. Putting my phone on charge I took out those phones. Don't know why am I curious to see a teenager's phone.

Or say, her phone.

But they were all switched off. And I don't know whether they have enough battery or not. I first thought to put it away, but my curiosity didn't let me live.

I was constantly thinking about it. I wanted to know what all is there in her phone. I wanted to see her pictures. I wanted to see everything.

Oh man! This girl is making me go crazy.

I finally gave up and took out all the phones. But I don't know which one belongs to Briar?

I looked at all of them and then I kept aside Bianca and Ariana's phone as they had their name written on their phone covers.

Now four of them were there.

I decided to open all of them one by one. So I switched on the first one. It took a little time, but it wasn't Briar's. It was her friend's.

Then I did the same with the other three and after a minute or so I found Briar's phone. I was happy as if I won a prize.

Gosh! I'm being so weird.

Her phone's case was so beautiful. Just like her. It was dark and starry. Maybe she likes the night.

Maybe.

Holding Briar's phone in my hand, I again switched off the other phones and kept them in my drawer. I looked at her phone, again debating whether I should see it or not.

After thinking for sometime I decided to keep it away.

"Why do I care?" I said to myself, keeping her phone away.

I then stood up from my seat and went towards my window. I looked out to distract myself but my mind constantly revolved around her phone.

I was just so damn curious and excited to see what all things are there in her phone.