35. Changed Schedule

Gareth's POV
I was working on my laptop when I suddenly heard some rustle outside the door. At first I didn't care to see who's there thinking 'Why do I care?'

But the fact that I'm a principal of a school and the rustle can very obviously be made by my students made me jolt up.

I went towards the door only to encounter something that increased my excitement because of happiness. I saw my friend, Dominic Anderson, standing in front of my room.

Dominic was a very trusted associate and a business partner of mine. We shared many projects which led our friendship to get stronger.

Dominic is a kind of person who all the girls crushes over at least once in their lives. He's so attractive, sweet, blessed with good looks and brains.

Every guy is envious of him.

But I guess that's what made us best friends, because our lives are filled up with gold diggers who just take advantage of our company. A big reason why Dominic is a really close friend of mine.

But we've always supported each other.

"Dom?" I said grabbing his attention. He turned around and saw me.

"Gareth!" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Wha- how are you?!" I said as he pulled me in a hug.

"I'm all good! How are you?" he said.

"It's been so long! How have you been?" I asked with the smile which wasn't leaving my face.

"Actually I should ask that to you. How's your school?" he asked.

"Can't explain" I said shaking my head, he laughed.

"The students are giving you a hard time, Huh?" he said with a teasing smile and I nodded.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh, I actually came for a meeting. I'm going to leave day after tomorrow" he said and I nodded.

"Hey why don't we hangout tomorrow? I'm free all day!" he asked.

"Actually I wish we could-" I said but stopped mid sentence as an idea came in my head.

"Umm, the students are going to some art gallery tomorrow. If you want, you can accompany us" I said. And he looked absolutely willing.

"Of course! It's better than staying in the hotel alone" he said shaking his head.

Yes! I got a reason to change the touring schedule. I smiled on the little victory.

"Aah! Where are my manners! I didn't even invite you in. Please come in" I said opening the door completely.

"I will come in Gareth, but first I need to do something" he said.

"What?" I asked.

He didn't reply but simply started laughing, handing me a note with something written on it. I looked at him in confusion but he said laughing

"Read it"

I did what I was told and very soon even I laughed reading that note.

Hey, my name is Livia, but you can call me tonight.
XOXO

"Wohhoo! Dom, this Livia is hitting on you" I said between my laugh.

"Yeah right" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"But, this pick up line is not bad" I said patting his shoulder.

"Yes, it's not! But I'm sad as she didn't leave her number" he said wiping out fake tears.