26. No Control

Briar's POV
He held me by my waist and sucked on my lip harder. I was shocked but I couldn't resist. I let him kiss me. After a few seconds I found myself kissing him as well. Our lips moved in sync. A proof that I gave in so easily.

He tasted so good. I felt his tongue making his way in my mouth. I held his shirt tighter as I experienced my first kiss.

First kiss.

It's much more amazing than I imagined it to be. It was literally the same as I read in books. My mind was not in my control. A weird ticklish sensation was all I could feel in my stomach.

He bit my lip a bit harder but I liked it. He held my face tilting a little. I gave him full access and permission to kiss me. A new experience.

An amazing one.

I was loving every single bit of it. He held my waist tighter and now my hands went around his neck. I had no experience in kissing, but with him I felt at ease.

My eyes were close and I was savouring the taste and the bliss of kissing him. Wait hold on! kissing him?!

I'M FREAKING KISSING HIM!

I suddenly came back to my senses and pushed him away. My eyes widened in shock and I couldn't look at him. My mouth hung open. I was looking at the ground, I didn't gave the courage to look up at him.

What the hell am I doing?!

I without looking at him, exited the room. I rushed back to my dorm. Without looking at anyone or anywhere, I just kept walking faster back to my room.

I was just too embarrassed to look anywhere. Will I be able to even face myself? I don't think so. I was literally kissing him! I still can't believe it.

Even though the weather was cold, I felt so hot. I could streams of sweat dripping down my back and my fists.

It was a weird feeling. I've never felt my heart beating so fast. I felt strange and I still am not able to digest the fact that I shared my first kiss with a man double my age!

Though my dorm is not very far from the guest room but it felt like it's a mile away. I just wanted to reach there as fast as I could.

After a few minutes of fast running, I reached the dorm and knocked on the door. Charlotte opened the door. But when she looked at me, she shouted.

"BRIAR! OH MY GOD! IT'S BRIAR!"

I was already not thinking straight and now this. My mind was fussed but I managed to remember that, I'm still not allowed to come back to the dorm.

Shit!

But I can't leave now. Charlotte hugged me and I saw others rushing towards me. They all hugged me at once. A bone crushing hug.

"Oh Briar you're back!" Bianca said still hugging me.

"Uh, guys. If you kept hugging me this way, I won't be able to breath" I said with difficulty.

"Oh" they all said at once and left me, dragging me in.

"How are you?" Ariana asked.

"Where were you?" Rosè asked.

"Are you okay now?" Gretchen asked.

They all showered me with questions. I just looked at them. I wish I could tell them that I just had my first freaking kiss and so, I'm not in a state to answer any of their questions.

They all kept staring at me, waiting for me to answer but of course I didn't, because I had nothing to say. But after sometime I said.

"It's n-nothing guys, I-I was just, umm not well that's why ma'am-" Charlotte interrupted me.

"Yeah! Mrs. Jones said that you got unwell that's why you were asked not to come back. But how did you come back today?"

Oh right! Ma'am must've made up a story for that incident.

So I just agreed with them.

"Yes! Y-Yeah! I mean I was feeling better now, so I a-asked them, if I can c-come back and they allowed me!" I said with a forced smile, stuttering.

"But where were you staying?" Bianca asked.

"I was in the guest quarter" I said.

They all nodded and smiled. They all seemed happy seeing me back. Oh I love them so much!

"Let's celebrate tonight. Briar is finally back! What say?" Ariana said and others nodded.

Then they all started discussing about the things we could do like playing games or some movie watching etc. Though I'm trying to maintain a brave front, I don't know for how long will I be able to handle it in.

I just can't forget that I just had my first kiss and it was with my principal!

-----------------------------------

Gareth's POV
I fell on the couch, stunned and astonished at the activity I just did.

I kissed her! I fucking kissed a girl who is my student! A girl who is half my age!

I closed my eyes and cursed. My breath was uneasy and my heartbeat was very fast. Though it was just a kiss but she felt so different. It's like I was kissing someone for the first time.

Her lips felt so amazing, I wanted to kept kissing them. She felt so tempting. Her touch felt so amazing. She was so attractive, that I couldn't control myself.

Shame on me!

How could I do something like that, to a student of mine? She must be thinking I'm some sort of pedophile, that's why she walked away.

Trust me, I didn't want her to go, I wanted her to stay. But I had no courage to stop her. I felt so shameful‌. I don't think I can face her ever again.

You've said that thing like ten times to yourself and you still end up getting attractive to her even more!

I know! I know! But I just couldn't control myself. Didn't you see how beautiful she looked. Only a stupid man would think she's not gorgeous.

And you're doing it again!

What am I doing?

You're fantasizing about her!

Ugh! She's taking control over me and my every thought. I have to do something before this infatuation makes me do something more weird!

THEY KISSED! PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SCREAMING!

But they both have similar thoughts! Now I wanna see whether they'll let this infatuation grow into something more or just ignore it.

Stay tuned for more.

See you next week angels!

Vote and comment.

:)