Chapter 1

In a dim room, America was just sleeping peacefully. The sound of his alarm rang and he smashed it, letting out an annoyed groan. He wanted to go back to sleep as he covered himself with his blanket, not wanting to feel or see the sun rays bringing light into the room. When America thought he could go back to dream land again, suddenly a loud bang startled him and made him fell off of his bed, letting out another groan.

America stood up and saw his older brother, Australia, honking his blowhorn in his ear.

America: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, AUSSIE!!?"

Australia: "Goodmorning to ya, mate. Wake up already, we don't wanna be late for school-"

America: "HOLY CRAP!!"

As Australia exits the room, America quickly fixed his bed, took a shower, and dressed himself. He went downstairs and rushed to the kitchen, where he saw his father at the table sipping a cup of tea. America grabbed a loaf of bread and searched his lunch. He turned around and saw his lunch next to his father. He picked it up, and UK gripped on his right arm.

UK: "If you overslept again, I have no choice but to punish you...got that?"

America: "Yes..."

UK: "Yes what?!"

America: "Y-Yes, father"

UK lets go of America's arm and took another sip of tea. The american boy ran torwards the door and puts on his shoes. He finally made it on time, his brothers are waiting for him at the bus stop and the school bus just arrived.

~time skip~

As the four brothers entered the school campus, they went to their seperate ways and went inside their classrooms. When Canada and America got there, students are either doing their own business or chatting with their friends. America saw one of his friends waving at them and calling out their names, they came over to them and saw Japan, Jay-sun, Phillis, Philip, and Spain.

Japan: "HI AME AND NADA!"

Jay-sun: "Hello America and Canada"

Spain: "Hola amigos"

Philip: "Heya America, Hey Canada"

Phillis: "HI KUYA AMERICA, HI KUYA CANADA!"

Japan and Phillis hugged the two brothers, like they haven't seen each other for a while. America sat down on his seat and as well as Canada, then they started chatting each other.

Japan: "Hey! I heard that there's going to be new students here"

America: "When did you heard that?"

Japan: "Yesterday, while I was walking by and heard countries talking about it"

Jay-sun: "Do you know their names?"

Japan: "Ie..."

Philip: "I bet one or two of them will be here in this classroom"

Canada: "hmm...I wonder who it could be?"

After a few moments later the teacher came in, and all the students quickly went back to their seats. He wears a suit with a red tie and wears a pair of glasses, he puts his stuff on the desk table and faced the whole class with a straight face.

ASEAN: "Hello everyone, I have some news. Today we have a new student here...You can come out now and please introduce yourself to us"

The door opened and revealed a boy wearing a shunka, the whole class looked at him and started mumuring things. America was just looking at the window next to him then turned around to see the new guy. He removed his sunglasses as his face started to reveal a light blush. He really couldn't believe his own eyes.

America's mind: " R-RUSSIA!?"

(I hope you guys like the chapter, and the next one will be coming soon. See ya guys)