Chapter 17

~Saturday~

It was 1:30 in the afternoon, and Russia was inside his room with his phone. His siblings are busy doing their own business, and Russia was left alone doing nothing in particular. He was just scrolling on his phone when one of his siblings called him, he immediately answered the phone and it was his brother Ukraine.

Ukraine: "Hello, Russia"

Russia: "Hi, Ukraine..umm...why are you calling me?"

Ukraine: "Well, I'm at the park and just wondering if you wanna come and hangout with me and the others. I know you're bored as heck right now"

Russia: "I don't know, bro. I'm not really in the mood hanging out at the park"

Ukraine: "Okay...just to let you know, America wanted to let you come with us..nice talk, bye-bye"

Russia: "W-Wait what!?"

Ukraine already end the call, and Russia just realized that he made a mistake. He tried calling his brother again, but Ukraine didn't answer. He texted his brother that he'll come, and hopped out of his bed to get ready.

Meanwhile at the park, Ukraine was laughing at the fact his older brother fell for it. It was true that America wanted Russia to come though. Ukraine was with Canada, America, Japan, Phillis, Philip, and Spain, they're all waiting at the park entrance.

Canada: "Who are you talking to, Ukraine?"

Ukraine: "Just my brother, Russia. He said he wanted to come"

Canada: "And let me guess, you told him that my brother's here too?"

Ukraine: "Yep.."

Canada: "Knew it"

Japan: "Are we guys gonna go now or what!? I want to capture good quality here"

~20 minutes later~

Russia arrived at the park entrance, but he couldn't see his brother or his friends. Until he spot a familiar face leaning against the wall, wearing a black shirt, a maroon jacket, and a pair of sunglasses. He walked over to where the person was and waved at him.

Russia: "Hello, America"

America: "Oh! Hey there Russia, Ukraine told me you'll come"

Russia: "Speaking of Ukraine, where is he? and the others too?"

America: "They head out about 10 minutes ago i guess..."

Russia: "Well, thanks for waiting. But looks like it's just you and me now, huh?"

America's cheeks suddenly turned bright red, he turned his head around and covered his face. Russia sighed, the feeling of admiration torwards the american increases inside his heart. After a few seconds, America and Russia walked together in the park, trying to find the others.

America: "So h-how are you feeling, Russia?"

Russia: "Pretty good. Got bored sitting alone in my room"

America: "Hahaha..Woah! Look at that"

Russia stopped and look at the sparkling lake where America was pointing, America went closer and saw a flock of swans swimming around. Russia also went closer, and the two countries sat down on the grass.

America: "the lake is so cool looking today...isn't it?"

Russia: "Yeah, coo-WHOA!!"

America: "AAAHHH!!!"

Out of nowhere, a swan splashed right out of the lake at the two countries. It almost hurt America with it's huge wings, but Russia went on top of him protectively.

America: "Is the swan gone?"

Russia: "Yeah...it's gone n-*gasp*"

Russia just realized their position they're in right now, and his cheeks flush bright red. He quickly got off of America and covered his face, as America opened his eyes and looked at Russia with a confused face.

Russia: "W-We should continue searching the others.."

America: "Oh! Yeah sure...hey, have you heard a strange clicking sound earlier?"

Russia: "No, why?"

America: "...n-nothing"

~else where~

Phillis: "Are you okay, Ate Japan?"

Japan: "Hai, i'm fine. A bit wet but worth it, I got the perfect shot"

Japan turned herself back into her normal form, and showed the picture of Russia and America to Phillis.

Japan: "they're so meant to be, look at them sparks"

Phillis: "that's water actually, but they are cute together...*sigh* i don't know"

Japan: "What is it, Phillis?"

(Phew, well hope you guys liked the chapter. And yes, Japan turned into a swan just to get a picture. See ya guys in the next chapter, and THX FOR 8.41K VIEWS!!!)