Chapter 32

Classes were all over and students were able to go home. Meanwhile in the school library, Philip and the other countries sat down on one of the tables. Germany and Poland were there too, and were part of the discussion. Philip explained about what happened and all of them are shocked, except for Japan and Phillis who were very clueless.

Germany took out the same book that the two fangirls were very familiar with, be flipped through the pages and then stopped to show it infront of them. On the very top of the page was "Harmonization Removal", which only consist of three pages about it.

Phillis: "I thought marks can't be remove...this doesn't make any sense here"

Germany: "Well, physically no, but this is different. It's about the harmony connection..."

Japan: "Wait...you mean..."

The german country passed the book to the two girls infront of him, they flipped through the short pages of it and ended up in shocked. They couldn't believe what they just read, amd it made them very worried. Now the two fangirls understand why the rest of them are worried.

Phillis started crying and went to her brother as he patted her back, Japan just sat down and tried to process everything while her brother patted her head. All of them were very concerned what will happen in the next few days, and they wanted to help. After the two girl countries calmed themselves down, the discussion continued.

Japan: "So the only way to remove the connection is to simply die?"

Jay-sun: "I'm afraid so, Nekomi"

Canada: "NOT MY BROTHER!! WE HAVE STOP HIM!!!"

Spain: "There has to be a way to help them both, or else things will only get worse"

All of them were thinking of a plan to get America and Russia back together again, and after a few minutes thinking one of them had a plan. Japan stood up from her sit and told her idea to all of her friends. Her idea was to convince either Russia or America to talk to each other, but the only question is "How?".

Philip: "Maybe Kuya Canada would convince Kuya America?"

Canada: "Sorry Phil, I already tried but nothing happened...he completely ignored me"

The others looked at Germany, who was talking with Poland. The german looked at them with a confused look, and felt something bad was gonna happen.

Japan: "Why not Germany-kun? He is Russia's step-brother after all"

Germany: "Sorry guys, but you know Russia and I aren't really in good terms?"

Phillis: "Please, Kuya Germany...you'll help them right?"

Germany couldn't resist Phillis' cute puppy eyes, and gave up. He sighed deeply, and agreed to talk to his step-brother and convince him to talk to America. After an hour of planning in the library, they all headed to their homes.

Meanwhile with Germany, he arrived at his new home. He opened the door and was greeted by his father and his step-siblings, except one person was missing. He went to the kitchen to get something to eat, when he saw the tall russian drinking vodka. The german sighed in disappointment as he went to get an apple.

Germany: "You know you're still under aged to drink alcohol, right?"

Russia: "Why do you care anyway"

Russia walked away and went to his room, shutting his door with a loud bang. Germany took a bite of his apple and ignored what just happened, he went to sit with his father in the living room and the rest of the Soviet's children. Nazi noticed him not feeling good and just patted him on his shoulder.

Nazi: "You okay there, son? You look frustrated. What happened at school?"

Germany: "Nothing Dad, everything's fine at school..."

Nazi just nod at him and continued to watch the news on TV. Germany turned his head to look upstairs, he saw Russia looking at them for a split second then closed the door. Germany deeply sighed and kept on thinking about the plan back at the library, the plan might take a while to accomplish.

(Hope you guys liked the chapter, i'm starting to have writersblocked here. Anyways, stay tune for the next chapter and see ya)