Chapter 6

America's POV:

Iran and I were about to fight each other, but then we both heard a slow clapping sound. Our eyes widened, realizing were in big trouble. Or so we thought. It was Coach FBI looking at Iran then turned his head to look at me. He went over to my side and I, obviously, expected to either get slapped or yanked by the collar, but no. Coach actually just patted on my shoulder. Which made all of us surprised, Coach FBI even smiled for pete's sake.

Coach FBI: "I like you're attitude boy. But, are you sure you wanna fight a girl?"

I just looked at the ground, shutting my mouth. Not even letting out a single word. Coach sighed then looked at Iran.

Coach FBI: "And you as well, you're really a tough lady. A bit too tough. You're picking on a boy..."

Iran: "And this weakling deserves it-"

America: "I'M NOT A WEAKLING!!!"

I shut my mouth again, I can't believe I just shouted that loud. Everyone were all shocked, especially Coach. Silence filled the area, as I regretted shouting at Iran. She's gonna beat me up really hard. Coach FBI cleared his throat and got everyone's attention.

Coach FBI: "Since you guys really wanna fight each other, I have no choice but to..."

Oh no, this is bad. I'm gonna be in trouble for sure, I can already see it. Me going to the principal's office, and he'll report to my father about what happened. Then i'll be grounded for a month, and I won't be able to have fun and drink nasty flavored water like father. This is it, i'm done for.

Coach FBI: "...see you guys at the finals"

Iran and America: "WHAT!?"

I can't believe what I just heard, this has to be a joke, right?

Coach FBI: "I've been into this situation before back in my senior years, and my old coach just left us be and picked us to compete at the finals. I'm not gonna report this to the principal or anything. But you're punished though Iran, you'll be cleaning the whole field. So i'll see you guys at the finals, make it a good one"

After that he patted both of our backs and went back to the benches.

Coach FBI: "There will be no gossips about this whole mess, or else i'll report you guys for fake news..."

Everybody: "Y-YES SIR!!!"

I looked blankly at the ground, trying to process what just happened. I really thought he's gonna report us. I looked up and saw Iran, then she immediately pushed me. Making me fell hard on the ground. I groaned in pain as she looked down at me with anger on her eyes. I didn't stood up and kept looking at her.

Iran: "You're lucky, but at the finals...it won't be easy"

She was about to walk away, but I stood up and called her name. She turned around and looked at me with an annoyed expression, I took a deep sigh then started to speak.

America: "I'll make sure to win at the finals, and if I do, you'll stop bullying me and my friends infront of everyone"

She let out a smirk and walked torwards me, then stopped just a few inches away.

Iran: "Alright, if you win, I'll stop messing with you and you're little pests infront of everyone at school..."

She stopped then pointed at me, while glaring at me letting out a dark aura.

Iran: "But if I win, i'll keep messing you for the entire senior year...so, do we have a deal?"

I stayed silent for a while, looking at her hand waiting to seal the deal. There's no turning back to this decision. I shoke her hand and she yanked it, as we looked at each other face to face.

Iran: "don't get too confident, space boy"

(Well sorry if this chapter took so long, starting to have writersblock. But anyway, hope you guys liked the chapter and see ya)