Chapter 31

~Friday~

Days after what happened at the park, America and Russia suddenly became so distant to each other. Russia tried his best to go talk to the american but always got ignored or sometimes the american would think of an excuse to run away from him. This kept on happening every day and all of their friends were worried about them, both Russia and America were so close then all of that disappeared within a flash.

It was lunch time, and once again it happened. Russia went over to America, but the american just ignored him like he wasn't there. Russia went back to sit with his siblings, and as well as America. Both of them are at the same area facing back at each other, so close yet so far.

Japan and Phillis saw this and they're crying inside, it pains them to see Russia and America not being close. Philip, Spain, Jay-sun, and S. Korea felt the same but not like the two fangirl who were making crying noises with no tears coming out.

Japan: "WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE EVER END!?"

Jay-sun: "I know you're sad for them, Nekomi. But please don't overreact? You're being childish"

Phillis: "It just doesn't make any sense!? They like each other, they were very close, and now it all ended so suddenly. Are we missing something?"

Philip: "Well...there's got to be a reason why they acted like that, right?"

S. Korea: "Yep, but who's gonna ask him?"

All of them except Philip: "NOT IT!!"

~time skip~

The students went back in the field for the training, and they've been there for a few hours now. America was on the bleachers taking a water break, he heard some random students gossiping next to him. They've been eyeing on him for a while, and America tried his best to ignore them.

???: "I heard that the american dumped the new russian kid when he confessed to him"

???: "What!? Really?"

???: "Well rumors said that he's a heartbreaker, that made sense"

???: "Worst of all, he just used the new russian kid for protection and ordered him to act nice to each other"

???: "He's such an asshole hahaha"

America couldn't take it anymore and decided go to the water fountain to refill his water bottle, he stood up from the bleachers and just kept his face low. When he got there, while filling his water bottle, a familiar country walking to him.

America: "Oh! Hello, Philip"

Philip: "Hi, Kuya America...how are you?"

America: "I-I'm...fine, i guess"

Silence surround the two countries. Philip scratched his head felt a bit awkward from the silence, he took a deep sigh and spoke up.

Philip: "What happened between you and Russia?.."

The american didn't respond, but stopped refilling his water bottle and turned around to face the filipino country. Philip didn't know what to do but just stand there, he expected that he made America pissed off and he might punch him. But nothing, Philip's eyes widened to see a tear from the other country's eye.

Philip: "Kuya America, are you really okay? What happened?"

America: "*sniff*...D-Don't worry, Philip..."

After the american wipped his tears away, he explained what happened between him and Russia. Philip was shocked and confused at the same time, now it made sense why they acted like that but he felt that there's still something missing.

Philip: "What? Why would you reject him?...You like him don't you?"

America: "I do...but...it's hard to explain"

America walked away and returned to the field, but he stopped for a second and looked at Philip.

America: "Philip?"

Philip: "Opo, Kuya America?"

America: "To be honest, after what happened that day with Russia...made me think..I should remove it"

Philip gasped as his eyes widened again, after America continued walking back to the field. The filipino country couldn't believe what his friend just said. He rushed back to the field and went over to Spain, his expression showed sense of worry and fear.

Spain: "Mi amor, what happened?"

Philip: "We need to tell the others..."

(Hope you guys liked the chapter, and stay tune for the next one. What's going to happen next? Why is Philip worried?...see ya)