Chapter 30: part 1

America was slouching on the couch watching TV, while his siblings were doing their own business. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through instagram, he looks at posts of his pals hanging out with either their siblings or their other friends. After 20 minutes of scrolling, he received a text. He sat up properly and clicked it, he smiled to happily see it was Russia who texted him.

Russia: "Hey there, America...how are you?"

America: "I'm good, thanks for asking.."

Russia: "I was wondering if you wanna hangout with me at the park today, it's totally okay if you don't want to"

America: "Dude, of course I want to. Better than getting bored here in the house"

Russia: "Great! I'll come to your house then"

America: "WHAT!?"

Russia: "See you there, Ame"

America intensely shook his phone, but not to much for his phone to fell on the floor. He puts his phone back inside his pocket and screamed, irritated that Russia just did that to him. Canada heard him screaming from the backyard and went to him with a confused look, he saw America sulking on the floor with his hoodie covering his face.

Canada: "Are you okay, America?"

America's words were just muffled noises because of his hoodie. Canada didn't understand a thing, America stood up from the floor and pulled back his hoodie. He told his brother everything, and he didn't expect Canada to shake him with a happy expression.

America: "What the heck-DON'T DO THAT!!"

Canada: "Sorry, brother. But this is good, now you'll have something to get your mind off of...things..."

America: "Huh?-"

Canada: "Just go on another date with your future boyfriend, America"

America: "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!"

Canada: "Whatever..."

The canadian pushed his brother torwards the stairs to his room. America was very confused why Canada pushed to his room, when he's totally capable of walking. Canada told him to take a shower and change his clothes, but America doesn't want to.

America: "I ALREADY TOOK A BATH CANADA, STOP!"

Canada: "you're not fooling me, America. AND STOP COMPLAINING!!"

America: "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO ME! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!"

~time skip~

Canada was in his brother's bed while waiting for him in the bathroom taking another shower, after 20 minutes later America was finally done and dried himself off. America covered himself with his towel, and opened the bathroom door. He immediately saw his brother looking through his closet, and stopped him while he managed his towel not to fall off.

America: "Dude, it's okay. I can pick my own clothes"

Canada: "Fine, but promise me it won't be something depressing America"

America: "I won't, I promise.."

Canada went out of America's bedroom, leaving the american alone to pick his clothes in peace. He picked out a black shirt with a NASA sign on it, a pair of dark grey tattered jeans, and a pair of black biker gloves. After dressing up, he went downstairs and saw his three brothers waiting for him on the couch.

They hugged America and were happy to see him looking fresh and looking like his old self again. America's phone vibrated and he got another text from Russia. He moved away from his brothers a bit and texted him back, with a smile on his face.

Russia: "I'm almost there"

America: "Okay, i'll wait.."

He puts his phone back inside his pocket and went to his brothers again, when he sat down on the couch with them New Zealand went closer to him and wanted to put something on America's face.

America: "What's that?"

New Zealand: "It's foundation I found on mother's drawer, this'll help hide the eyebags"

America: "I could just hide them with my shades, bro-"

Australia: "No, New Zealand's right. This will help it hide more, mate"

America: "Alright then..."

New Zealand finished applying the foundation on his brother's face, and the eyebags were gone like it wasn't there. And just in time, someone knocked on the front door. America opened the door to see the tall russian wearing a black adidas jacket, as he smiled infront of him.

America: "Hey! Russia"

Russia: "Hi, America. Excited to go to the park?"

America: "Yeah, i guess"

(I was planning on publishing this tomorrow, but what the heck. Hope you guys liked the chapter, and stay tune for the next one. What will happen to the two countries at the park? Okay...see ya)