Chapter 24: part 2

America and Russia were walking to the cinema, to watch a movie. Both of them have been talking about random stuff, either about school or about their past. A few minutes go by, they finally made it to the cinema. There are so many good movies to pick, that both America and Russia were in a pickle.

Russia: "So what do you wanna watch, America?"

America: "I don't know...all of them are good movies. Hmm..."

The two male countries are taking their time to pick a movie. All twelve movies have either Horror, Action, Sci-fi, Comedy, or Romance. The two of them are still puzzled, so they decided to do the thing they did when they were kids. Russia randomly type the first letters of the movie genres in each numbers, then America will choose a number from 1 to 5.

Russia: "Okay, America. Pick any number"

America: "Hmm...3!!"

Russia: "...Romance it is then"

America: "Well there's "Twilight", "Parent Trap", "A Star Is Born", and "Set It Up"

Russia: "How about "Set It Up"? My siblings told me it's fun watch"

America: "Okay then"

America went to buy the movie tickets, while Russia went to go buy their snacks. Russia waited patiently as the person infront of him still decides on what to buy, he felt a bit irritated though. While waiting, he looked over at the ticket booth where America was buying the tickets. His warm and cheerful smile, really brightens the russian up and smiled too. But then, it was Russia's turn to buy snacks.

Employee: "So what do you wanna buy, sir?"

Russia: "America-"

Employee: "Uh what, sir?"

Russia: "I-I MEAN...uhh..one large popcorn, one coke, and one pepsi please"

Employee: "Coming right up, sir"

Russia felt very embarassed for making that mistake, his face was flush with bright red. The tall country pay and grabbed their snacks. He felt very embarassed that he quickly walk away from there, and saw America from the distance waiting for him.

America: "Hey! Russia, are you okay? I heard you calling my name"

Russia: "N-Nothing, let's just go watch the movie now"

America: "Okay"

~inside the theatre~

Just in time the movie was just about to start, America and Russia sat next to each other watching the movie. 30 minutes later, Russia and America enjoyed watching the movie. America sipped his coke and grabbed a handful of popcorn, when he tried to grab another one he felt something touching his hand. He turned his head and noticed it was Russia's hand, both of them immediately let go and looked away blushing like crazy.

~time skip~

After the movies, America and Russia decided to go home. While walking back America felt a bit cold, that he started to warm himself up with his hands rubbing his arms. Russia noticed him doing that and wanted to help him, then suddenly remembered what Ukraine said.

Russia: "Here America, you must be cold"

America: "Thanks, Russia"

Russia: "No problem, Ame"

They're finally outside of the mall, and America still wore the jacket. He grabbed his phone and was about to call his brother, but the russian stopped him.

America: "What is it, Russia?"

Russia: "How about i'll take you home?"

America: "Huh? What do you mean? You don't have a car"

Russia: "Actually I do"

Russia pointed a car from the distance and America's eyes widened. He didn't know his friend has a car, it's a white Lada Granta. The two countries hopped in and went to America's house, Russia hasn't been to America's house before so this is his opportunity to see it. While Russia was driving, the two of them talked to each other. The russian enjoyed every single moment with the american, and couldn't stop thinking about it. After a whole 40 minute drive, they finally arrived to America's house.

America: "Well, this my stop. Thanks for taking me home, Russia"

Russia: "Anytime, America..."

America: "I really had fun hanging out with you, maybe we could do this again some other time?"

Russia: "Sure...umm...bye America"

America got out of Russia's car and said his farewell, Russia was just about to leave but the american quickly came back.

America: "You almost forgot your jacket, Russia! I-I'm so sorry.."

Russia: "Keep it"

America: "What?"

Russia: "I said, you can keep it..."

America's face got warmer, as he smiled at him while hugging Russia's jacket. He felt warm and happy inside, and he can hear his heart beating. He nod his head and so did Russia. Before America went inside his house, he turned around to face the russian still smiling with pure joy.

America: "See you later...Ruski"

Russia: "Y-You too, America"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Russia: *sigh* "I can't do this anymore..."

(Oohh dang this chapter took a while to finish, Sorry if I haven't updated for so long. Anyway hope you guys liked the chapter, and stay tune for the next one see ya)