Chapter 2

Russia: "My name's Russia, I live with my siblings Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. I'm 18 years old, and my powers are ice and snow. Please don't bother me much, and happy to be here"

ASEAN: "Well thank you for that introduction, Mr. Russia. Now please take a seat"

Students are starting to offer him a seat, either sitting next to him or taking their own seat instead. Japan looked at America and noticed his cheeks showing a hint of red. She smirked and an idea popped inside her little fujoshi mind. She stood up and raised her hand.

Japan: "Excuse me..umm...Russia, you can seat here. I don't mind you taking my seat, it's fine"

Russia: "Umm..thanks, i guess"

Russia walked over to japan and they shoke hands. America puts his sunglasses back and looked at the window, trying hard not to look at the new kid. His cheeks are still blushing though. Russia didn't noticed his actions and just paid attention to the teacher, who's starting the class already.

~at lunch~

The others kept on bugging America, and every time they do that his cheeks flush with red blush. They knew what happened because at the end of their first class Japan told them. A few minutes later the others stopped bugging him, and Philip asked a question.

Philip: "Hey America, how come you knew that Russia guy?"

Canada: "I already know this story, and it's actually a meet cute or something. Trust me Japan and Phillis"

The two girls squealed in delight. Both of them went over to America, and begged him to tell it. Jay-sun and Philip stopped them and put them back to their spot. America stayed silent for a while, then let's out a deep sigh.

America: "Alright i'll tell you guys, but don't tell anyone about this. This is just between us friends, okay?"

All of them nod their heads and went silent, wanting to hear the story.

America's POV:

All of them went silent and leaned over, just to hear me clearly. I took another deep sigh and started to speak.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day I met Russia was way back when we were kids. It was during dismissal time, and all the other kids were going home. Except for me. My father texted me that he'll pick me up late that day, so I waited for him. I waited for over an hour, and still he didn't showed up.

I decided to walk around the school while waiting, good thing the lights there are still on. I went to the back of the school where the playground is, and went to the top of the slide. I started to cry really hard, because I thought maybe no one will come for me. I've been bullied in my elementary years, so I frequently cry during dismissal time. My father always thought that I was just being a total whimp about it, also one of the reasons I cried, thinking my father might get mad at me for crying.

After a few minutes later, I heard someone coming. I cover myself with my arms, thought that something bad might happen, but I felt nothing. I did heard a voice, it was comforting and gentle. I looked up to see a country letting out his hand. I hesitated at first, but then gladly took it.

He lift me up and brush off the dust and dirt on me. I thanked him and i guess he said "you're welcome", he said it in a foreign language.

Russia: "Oh! Sorry..I mean, you're welcome. My name's Russia, what's yours?"

I went silent for a bit, and just stared at him. He wasn't the kind of country i had met everyday, he's different. I felt my face was getting a bit warmer, I felt a sense of relief. Like all the negativity disappears just by looking at him, then that's the moment where I smile cheerfully.

America: "America...my name's America"

Both of us just talked for a bit, as we watched the sun setting. Making the sky look beautiful and colorful. And at the same time, that's when I had a crush on him.

(Hope you guys liked the chapter, my gosh it's so long. Anyways, the next chapter will be out soon, see ya)