Chapter 8: part 2

At the gymnasium, the whole place was packed with students. Japan waved her hand to Canada and America, as the two brothers went over to her at the bleachers with the others. Japan moved over to give them some space, but she suddenly stopped America gripping his arm.

America: "What's the matter, Japan?"

Japan: "You know what, you should sit right here"

She swung America's arm to the right, making him sit next to the russian. America blushed bright red, he looked at the neko country as she mouthed 'you're welcome' to him. To America's surprised Russia didn't seemed to notice him, but then Russia turned around and saw him as America continued to blush even brighter.

Russia: "Oh! Hey America...you look uneasy, are you alright?"

America: "Y-Yeah i'm okay, just a bit hot that's all..hehe"

Russia whistled and America cold and relieved. He wasn't lying though, he did felt a bit uneasy with the immensely hot tempurature inside the gymnasium. He felt so relaxed and cool that he lay down and closed his eyes, while Russia just smiled by America's actions. The crowed started cheering as the principal went to the platform, Russia moved away as America startled from the sudden noice.

Principal UN: "Another last friday of the month, we'll be witnessing another battle between students showing confidence, courage, and strength. We all know how this all works, the screen from the stage will randomly show two students who will be competing today. The student who'll get hit two times, loses the battle. Your coach will be scoring your performance for your grades, so without further a do LET'S START!!"

All the students cheered louder and louder, as the screen showed a some kind of slot machine randomly picking students from all levels. But America was already aware who'll be those first chosen pupils. The slot machine stopped, and just as America suspected.

Coach FBI: "America and Iran, come to the platform"

America took a deep sigh and float himself to the platform, and saw Iran with a straight face and fists on her sides. America stayed calm and cool as he can, as the referee raised his right hand. Both students are in position and transformed into their suits, glaring at each other.

Referee: "Ready...Set...FIGHT!!!"

Iran ran over to America and tried punching him, but good thing America has nice reflexes and dodged her attacks. As Iran tried to punch him again, America floated himself high enough on the platform and summoned shooting stars at her. Iran quickly reacted, and formed a rock dome covering her.

America stopped and Iran took the opportunity to attacked him, the dome turned into a fist and hit America with a great impact on his chest. He fell down and struggled to get up with the pain on his chest, the referee was about to approach him but America got up saying that he's fine. America glared at her and Iran just let out a mischievous smile.

When America was just about to attack, Iran stomped her foot and summoned a stone wall around him. She was about to punch him with her hands covered in rocks, but she stopped for a while. Like something prevented her to but continued anyway, the rocks on her hands crumbled as she missed and America got out to safety. America used his fist and solar blast Iran inside the wall. The wall broke down to pieces, and Iran got more furious as they both are in a tie score.

Iran: "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU WIN!!!"

Rage filled up inside Iran, as she lauched a huge rock into the air aiming for America. The american stayed calm, and flew right at the huge rock. With one touch the rock broke down into small pieces, as America formed them into meteors. Iran dodged every single one of the meteors, and got hit on the back.

America was behind her and punched her back lightly. Iran's too busy dodging the meteors that she didn't even noticed America behind her.

Referee: "AMERICA WINS THE BATTLE!!"

Students were shouting louder cheering him for his victory, especially his brothers and friends back at the bleachers. America offered his hand to Iran, but she just scoffed and walked away. America formed back into his PE uniform and went back to his friends, as for Iran went back to her brother Iraq.

Iraq: "Well, you did your best sis..."

Iran didn't said a word, but her lips slowly turned into a slight smile and chuckling quietly as she murmured something.

Iran: "He cheated..."

(Woah! Sorry for the wait guys. Hope you liked the chapter, and stay tuned for the next one. What do you think Iran was trying to say? Okay, see ya guys)

Edit: Sorry forgot to put a photo, you guys might got confused back there hehe...okie bai