Chapter 10

~Monday~

It was the second period in the morning and the students look either bored or exhausted as fuck. Well except for a certain student though, who kept looking at his deskmate for almost five minutes now.

The bell rang signaling it's time for recess. America went to his locker with Canada by his side, and about seven lockers away Russia was looking at them. He hides his face behind his opened locker, not wanting to get caught. Then suddenly someone slammed Russia's locker which made him startled.

Russia: "What the-DON'T DO THAT JAPAN!!"

Japan: "Sorry, but we couldn't help and noticed you kept on looking at our dear friend America-kun"

Russia: "We?.."

Phillis was behind Japan and waved at Russia with a cheerful smile on her face, Russia waved and went back to looking at the neko country. Japan and Phillis pushed the russian to go with them to the library, and Russia thought he doesn't have a choice but to do whatever the two girls want.

~At the library~

The three countries sat on one of the tables and discuss something that made the russian a bit uncomfortable. The topic that Japan and Phillis wanted to burst it out. It's about crushes.

Japan: "So..Do you have a crush on America?"

Phillis: "If so, when did you first had feelings for him?"

Russia didn't say anything for a few minutes, and kept on fiddling his thumbs. Japan and Phillis knew that he's feeling a bit uneasy about this, and wanted to say something. But Russia took deep sigh, which interupted the two fangirls. Russia suggested the two countries to seat closer to him, and the girls did what he asked.

Russia: "Don't tell this to anyone, Okay Japan and Phillis?"

Japan and Phillis: "Cross our hearts"

Russia's POV:

The two girls waited for me to tell them the truth, I took another sigh and calmed myself down. I told them "yes", I do have a slight crush on the american. Well, okay a huge crush on the american. I don't know why though, and it all started back on our last year of elementary school.

It was just a day away until our graduation, America and I were at our usual hangout place right at the school rooftop. America told me that he'll be transferring to a different school far away. It got me in a bad mood and America tried everything to cheer me up, but nothing worked and I got annoyed by his actions.

Russia: "Ame...can you just stop and leave me alone?"

America: "I'm not gonna stop until I see a smile on your face, dude"

I scoffed and grabbed the rail with both of my hands as I looked at him. He was tilting his head to look at me still smiling, that face always pissed me off. He got startled when I suddenly bang the rail and took a few steps back.

Russia: "Seriously Ame, can you just leave?"

America: "No..."

Russia: "And why is that!?"

America: "I wanna spend my last moment with you, and I want to cheer you up..just like you did to me"

I got speechless, no one has ever wanted to spend time with me like that. I remembered the first time I met him and I only saw him as a friend the whole time, but that day changed all of that. America went over to me and hugged me, I didn't do anything and just looked down at him. The cold breeze blew right through us, as we stayed like that for a few minutes.

America lets go of me and smiled, which made me smile too. He really knows how to put my frown upside down.

America: "SEE! HAH!! I knew I'll make you smile eventually haha"

Russia: "Yeah...you do, thanks Ame. Ты великий человек"

America: "Heh you're welcome, Rus..."

We just hang out for god knows how long until it was finally time to go home. I really missed the old times. When he left the school with his brothers, I finally realized that I had feelings for him and even promised myself to never forget him. It was dumb, but I didn't care.

(Damn you writersblock!! Anyway hope you guys like the chapter and see ya guys on the next one)