Chapter 26

~lunch time~

The seven friends were eating together at lunch, sitting at the same table. Ukraine went lunch with his siblings, so he wasn't there with them. America has the red envelope in his hand and all of them kept thinking the same question. Who's this secret admirer?

Phillis: "This is very intriguing, who could it be?"

Jay-sun: "I'm not saying that this is a bad thing or you're not attractive America. But I think there's no other student here perfect for you, but one"

Japan: "Aaww, Onii-san. You ship them too?"

Jay-sun: "No i'm not..."

America: "Who?"

Canada, Spain, and Jay-sun: "Russia.."

Japan, Philip, and Phillis: "Yep, definitely.."

Meanwhile in the other side of the canteen, Russia was with his siblings. Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine were talking to each other about how they missed their weekend, Russia however stayed silent while eating his lunch. His siblings noticed this and tried to make him talk, and then Belarus had an idea.

Belarus: "Oh! Hello America-"

Russia: "HUH!?"

Russia turned his head around to see no one behind him, his siblings just giggled and chuckled about Russia's reaction. Before the tall russian looked away he saw the american from the corner of his eye, America noticed him looking at him and smiled at him while waving in a shy manner. Russia did the same and continued to eat his lunch, but his mouth cracked up a smile on his face.

Belarus: "You really like the american, brother. Like it's really obvious"

Russia: "Shut your mouth, Bela. That's old news for me"

Ukraine: "Speaking of news, there's something I should tell you guys"

Kazakhstan: "What is it, bro"

Ukraine took a sip of his juice and wiped his mouth, before telling the news to his siblings.

Ukraine: "America has a secret admirer-"

Russia choked himself after what Ukraine said, he pound his chest and was coughing alot. Belarus rubbed his back and Russia felt a little better. Russia's expression isn't very happy about hearing this news that Ukraine just told them, his siblings knew this would happen and knew too well that their older brother wouldn't like this at all.

Ukraine felt guilty, and regret the words he burst out. Russia stood up and grabbed his lunch, leaving his siblings without saying a single word.

Ukraine: "О, лайно...I should've known better and didn't said that"

Belarus: "Усё добра, Украіна. Russia will be okay, eventually"

~time skip~

Classes are all over and students are able to go home, on the rooftop was America and Russia sitting down while talking to each other. Both of them are just talking about their past, and missed the old times when they were kids.

Russia: "Remember the time you tried to scare me with a lion constellation, but you summoned a swan constellation instead?"

America: "Hey! I was still young at that time. It's hard to remember all the contellations, Russia"

Both of them laughed as a sudden breeze blew through them, and the sun slowly sets behind them. The light touching the american while laughing and smiling, made Russia's cheeks red and warm.

America: "I remembered you tried to prank me by switching the bathroom sign, but you pranked yourself..Hahaha"

Russia: "Why you little-"

Russia immediately pulled America's shirt from behind, and place him closer to him ruffling his hair. The two countries laughed hysterically, and really enjoyed hanging out with each other. They stayed like that for a minute and stopped to look at each other for a few seconds. America smiled at Russia with pure joy, as Russia smiled with pure admiration torwards the country he loves infront of him.

Russia: "Your warm smile really is something"

America: "What did you say?"

Russia: "Nothing, maybe we should go back now"

America and Russia stood up and went back to their siblings waiting at the school gates, they said their farewells and went their seperate ways. America pulled out the red envelope and re-read the letter inside it, and couldn't help but felt something's off.

America: "Your warm smile...huh"

(Two chapters in one day, Whoop whoop. Hope you guys liked this chapter, things are starting to get interesting now nyehehe. Anyways, stay tune for the next chapter and see ya)