Chapter 3

After that tale, the others are really shocked. Japan and Phillis just cried in joy, thinking it was the most romantic thing they've ever heard. Canada really enjoys hearing the story, he thought it's nice for America to had found someone who he holds dear other than him and his other brothers. They were really touched by America's tale. And America felt good telling the others the story too, no one other than Canada knew about it, until now.

Spain: "How old were you two?"

America: "12 years old...we were in Grade 6"

Japan: "And you still had a crush on him!? That means, you never moved on for..like...*counting with her hands* SIX YEARS!!??"

America: "I guess so...heh"

Everything was all nice and dandy, and nothing bad happened. When suddenly a country went over to them with a panicked expression, it was Mexico. Spain asked him to what's going on, and the mexican said that there's a fight going on. They all went outside the canteen and saw a huge crowd of students, they struggled to get through but managed to saw who were fighting. It was Russia and Germany.

Japan quickly went over to Italy, helping him to hold back their german friend. Same goes to Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, who were also trying hard to stop their older brother.

But then Germany successfully freed himself from his friends, and quickly summoned vines to grab Russia. Russia got caught and struggled to get lose. He then used his snow powers to freeze and wither the vines. It worked and the vines shattered to bits. They just continued fighting and the other countries tried everything to stop them, but they couldn't.

Canada: "What are we gonna do, bro!?"

America wanted to help, but he's too afraid to use his powers. When America saw Russia got punched, he suddenly snapped. His eyes glowed and turned fully blue. He clenched his fist then used his right hand and summoned something. Everybody was shocked, including Russia and Germany.

There was barrier made out of stars, blocking the two countries. As Russia and Germany stopped fighting, America went back to normal but then he fainted. Making the barrier disappeared. Canada caught him and the others went over to them, helping Canada out. Canada and Philip supported America getting up, by holding his arms around their neck.

All of them went silent as Principal UN went over to the center of the crowd. He wasn't very happy about what he just saw infront of him, then looked at both Russia and Germany with great disappointment.

Principal UN: "You two in my office now!! Mr. Canada and Mr. Philip take that poor boy to the school clinic, please. Students go to your classes, you all have fifteen minutes until the bell rings"

Everyone followed the principal's orders, not even letting out a single word. Russia and Germany followed Principal UN to his office, while Canada and Philip took the unconcious America to the clinic. The rest of the students got themselves ready for classes, and some quietly mumured about what just happened.

Canada: "What will happen next?"

(Hope you guys liked the chapter, I tried to make the fighting scene a bit tense but...i guess it didn't turned out well. The next chapter will be coming out soon, and Canada's right. What will happen next? Okay see ya)