Chapter 5

~a few days later~

Today is Friday, and it's been 4 days since America and Russia became friends. All of the students wore their PE uniform for the entire day. America and Canada were already at the school field, sitting on the grass waiting for their friends. A few moments later, all of the students gathered around the field.

Friday is the most exciting day for all the students, because they'll get to use their powers for the whole day. They will split into two groups. The ones with common powers, and the ones with rare powers. After that, they'll be organized into smaller groups according to the meaning of their marks. Principal UN organized this training program for the school so that students will get to improve their skills, and control their powers more often. That's why they have to wear their PE uniform for the whole day.

The eight friends split up and went to their perspective group. America, Japan, Philip, and Phillis have rare powers while Canada, Spain, Jay-sun, and Russia have common powers. After they went to their groups, the school coach appeared. He wore sunglasses and a military outfit, with a badge on his chest. His name is Coach FBI.

Coach FBI: "Alright students, i'll be pairing you guys randomly. So I wanna see students working hard and give it all you got. But please save your energy for the finals...Am I making myself clear!?"

All the students: "SIR YES SIR!!!"

~time skip~

America was paired up with Philip, Phillis was paired up with Japan, Russia was paired with Spain, Canada was paired with Jay-sun. For 2 hours, students were working very hard and everything went smoothly. America and Philip were just playing around, until they wanted to heat things up. Philip's eyes glowed into a bright yellow and America's eyes glowed bright blue too. They went from a childish fight, into a serious training work out.

After a few moments later, America's already sweating from the training but still tried to keep up. Philip noticed him getting a bit tired, so he went over to him and patted his back.

Philip: "How about we take a break, America"

America: "Oh thank god...It's about time you say that"

Philip and America got their bags and sat down on the grass, while both are drinking water and chat for a bit. America glanced over at Russia and Spain's spot, and smiled widely. His face blushing a little. Philip looked at where America was looking and let out a smirk. He nudged at America's shoulder and got his attention, then he asked a question which made America's blush more visible.

Philip: "Can you just tell him how you feel?"

America: "Are you crazy? We've been friends for only four days, it's not the best time to confess, Philip"

Philip: "Alright, but gotta warn you. Boys like Russia, will be taken easily by other students. And it's nice to let out your feelings"

America: "Easy for you to say, you and Spain already confessed to each other. And when will you guys be official already?"

Phillis from a distance: "YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!"

Philip: "TAHIMIK KA DIYAN, PHILLIS!! And keep your mouth shut, America"

America just chuckled and they continued to talk for a few minutes. But then someone spilled water on both America and Philip, the two of them glared and growled the person infront of them. She took off her shades and looked at the two countries with delight. It was Iran, and next to her was her brother Iraq.

Iran: *sarcastic tone* "Oh! Sorry about that, didn't see you there~"

Iraq: "Sis, you should've done that. Sorry guys..."

Philip: "It's okay Kuya Iraq, it was just an accident"

America just stayed silent, wiping himself off with a towel. But then Iran had another idea. She took America's water bottle and replaced the water with sand, without anyone noticing. She offered America his water bottle and dranked it, until he spitted out the sand and started coughing. Iran just laughed and some of the other countries that saw it.

America threw the water bottle at Iran, but she just dodged it elegantly.

Iran: "Haha...you're so pathetic, useless, and weak~"

Everybody gasped then silence filled the entire area, as America lets out a dark aura. He raised his fists, and his eyes glowed bright blue again. Letting out a pissed of expression, and showing his powers.

America: "I'll show you who's weak..."

(This is a long chapter wow...huff...woah...well, let's hope everything will be fine..no it won't. Okay hope you guys liked the chapter and see ya)