Chapter 9

The day ended and students are all going home, the sky started to change color as the sun slowly sets. America was with his brothers and they're going home as well, he searched something on his bag and immediately stopped.

Canada: "What's wrong brother?"

America: "I forgot something in my locker, i'll be right back"

America ran as fast as he could until he made it to his locker, his locker was designed with small stars and has his name written on it. After a few minutes later, America walked back to his brothers with a cheerful smile on his face. When he got out of the school doors, he was suddenly pulled behind by a girl country. He tried to scream for help but the country shut his mouth as he quickly stopped struggling and his eyes widened.

America: "Iran!? What are you doing!!?"

Iran: "Shut up, Space Boy. I knew about your little stunt you've pulled off back at the gymnasium"

America: "What stunt?.."

Iran: "DON'T LIE TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Iran slammed America to a wall, as he groan in pain from the sudden push. America didn't do anything but looking into the girl's eyes, her eyes full of rage and fury. His body shaking a little, and his heart racing fast as he was panicing inside that something awful will happen. America began to question himself though, what does she mean by 'little stunt'? What did I do wrong? Why is this happening? All these questions popped inside his mind. Iran's right hand began to form into stone, ready to punch the american.

Iran: "This is gonna be fun..."

As she was about to punch his face, America felt nothing. It was happening again, Iran's right hand once was covered in stone crumbled into pieces.

???: "Эй, ты маленькая сука"

America: "R-Russia!?"

Iran turned her head and saw a tall boy wearing an ushanka, glaring at her with his hands glowing bright. The girl country dropped America on the ground, and faced the tall boy.

Iran: "So you're the bastard that helped Space Boy? Hah! How much did he owe you in doing that shitty stunt?"

Russia: "Nothing...I helped him in my own will, now let him go"

Iran: "Pfft! Or what?.."

Then out of nowhere, an ice shard scratched Iran's cheek as she groan in pain. Blood started to come out of her skin. Russia's eyes glowed and hundreds of ice shards appeared around him, his expression showed rage and he clenched his fists tightly. After a few minutes, Iran didn't do anything but stood up and walked away without saying a word. Russia calmed down and the ice shards disappear into thin air, he went over to America and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Russia: "Are you alright, Ame-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, America immediately hugged him and couldn't stop thanking the russian. Russia didn't say anything and patted his back, hesitant to hug him back.

America: "Thank you so much, Russia. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!"

Russia: "N-No p-problem..."

Both of them stood up and said their farewells as America heard his brothers calling him from afar. America thanked Russia again and ran back to his brothers, Russia on the other hand just looked at him, a cheerful smile popped on his face with admiration. He took a last glance of the american and America noticed him and just smiled at him shyly, then Russia went back to his siblings.

Ukraine: "There you are Rus, where were you? And why are you smiling?"

Russia: "Non of your business, Ukraine..."

(And there you have it maybe that's the last time we'll see Iran in this story. Anyways hope you guys liked the chapter, and stay tune for the next one see ya)